Friday 28 February 2020

Who said hearts have to be red? MDF tag


Hey everyone! 
Today, I'd like to share with you my MDF tag with GREEN hearts. 


Yes, GREEN - anyways... who said they have to be red?


Start by glueing the greyboard hearts to your MDF tag - this is to add dimension.
Then paint it with a base colour - as usual, I used ivory but white will be just as good.


Next, use the hearts stencil and run texture paste through it - but only on the hearts.
It might be a bit tricky but you can clean up all the excess when taking the stencil off.


Next is colour - I opted for two shades of fluorescent green.


Now decorations... Green and yellow flowers, some lace and green sisal (which you can find in Lisa's shop). 


Al you need to do is arrange the elements into a lovely cluster with sisal and lace as the base.


To 'spice it up', I have also added some purple buds, glass cabochons and outlined the edges with a white acrylic pen.

Your tag is finished and... looking awesome in green :)

See you next time.



3 comments:

  1. Wow. This project really pops ! Such vibrant colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Ewelina, this is gorgeous. What beautiful stunning colours and I love the pop of purple too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous ..I love the vibrant green x

    ReplyDelete