Wednesday 26 February 2020

Balloon High - An adventure awaits!

Hi there folks! Lucinda here with my first blog post since joining the Lisa Horton Craft Design Team.

I'm here to help showcase the new release that Lisa has coming on the 28th February 2020.  It's so exciting featuring stamps, dies, papers and embellishments.

Here is my card using one of the images from the new stamp release called Balloon High.


I have used Spectrum Noir Illustrator Pens to colour this image and used inks and a paper stencil to create the clouds in the background.  



I couldn't help myself, I had to add the little birds in the background too - made me feel like a 5 year old again!!!


So here is the information you need:

Create & Craft TV live shows 28th February 9am and 2pm Lisa Horton Crafts
Sky 683, Freeview 23, Virgin 748, Freesat 813, Apple TV, Amazon Fire.

For more inspiration from the talented DT Team and other dedicated crafters you can visit and join our Facebook Group - just search Lisa Horton Crafts.  You will be welcome to make your own crafting contribution too.

Thank you for joining me today.
Lu xx

2 comments:

  1. You are a fabulous addition to the team. Your first blog really shows Lisa’s designs off perfectly. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card ...I just love the colours ...and great to have you on the team x

    ReplyDelete