Wednesday 1 April 2020

Majestic Butterflies flying in soon!

Hi everyone, Dawn here again to give you a quick glimpse of something simply breathtaking coming up on Lisa's next show on Friday 3rd April for the Create and Craft Birthday Bonanza.

As soon as I saw these I just knew I was going to have a colouring frenzy! Lol
This butterfly is from a set called Majestic Butterflies but trust me there is so much more coming up too.  You will be spoilt for choice.

My butterfly is coloured with copics.

 I have used Lisa's Nested Flag dies and two stencils, the lattice and spring blooms and added Distress Oxide inks.  The flower is just one of the four point bloom stamps to which I have added some Mermaid Tails glitter - I just ADORE this stuff!!  It is awesome, changes colour depending on what you add it to and what card you use!! Beautiful.

Then I used one of the nested label dies and added the fabulous sentiment to it.  The backing paper is one of Lisa's fabulous double sided papers - you really NEED these, honest you do!

I used Pinflair glue to add the butterfly to the flag to give it a little bit of dimension and I shaped the petals on the flower for the same reason.

I know, it is really simple but when the images are this beautiful why would you want to hide it eh?

Remember we have a fabulous group on Facebook which you can find here.  The Design Team will share sneaky peeks of upcoming products and then just before the show we will start to show full products so you know what you can do with these gorgeous elements before the show even starts.  This group is also a place to showcase your own work using Lisa's products.  What's more, you might even win something fabulous now that we have a monthly challenge for you to enter.

Why not give it a go?  We are not looking for perfection, we are looking for fun projects that you have enjoyed making and are proud enough to show off.  Remember to add your project to the album in the group so that when it comes to voting for a winner (yes it is a chosen winner, no random selection here folks!)

You can also find inspiration on Instagram where the DT share all their makes as well as Pinterest where there are boards for all of Lisa's products.

Remember to tune in to Create and Craft on Friday 3rd April you really won't want to miss it!

Happy Crafting. xx

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous project Dawn... these butterflies are something else aren’t they!
    They will fly out the show I’m sure, they work so well with all of Lisa’s range.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous ... love the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the details in your cards and these are no exception. Beautiful work xx

    ReplyDelete