Tuesday 31 March 2020

CAS Card Using Stencils

Hello Crafty Friends!

Fairuz Fabiha here from the Craftivation. Today I’ll be sharing with you how I made a clean and simple card using the Medieval stencil that Lisa will be releasing soon.

Step by step process-
1. Firstly, I took a white cardstock for the base of my card.

2. Then I masked the card diagonally, exposing the middle portion and applied & blended 3 shades of blue ink through the amazing Medieval stencil by Lisa Horton Crafts.

3. I then added two strips of silver mirror paper to border the stenciled portion of the card.

4. Added a sentiment strip from the wordage sentiment pad by Lisa.

5. Finally, finished off the card by adding some crystal embellishments.

Closeup photos-





Used Lisa Horton Crafts Products-

1. Medieval Stencil
2. Wordpad Sentiments

Thanks so much for visiting the blog. To see and fill your craft stash with more exciting products from Lisa, do keep an eye on the Create and Craft show on 3rd April.
You can also find some awesome inspirations from our design team by visiting the Facebook group for Lisa Horton Crafts Lovers, named CRAFTING WITH LISA HORTON .

Love,
Fairuz Fabiha (CRAFTIVATION). xx

2 comments:

  1. Fab card ...I really struggle with clean and simple .so need to have a go at this x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your use of the Medieval stencil. This is beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete