Thursday 30 January 2020

Paul's Ink Tower


Woohoo! Here I am ready to share my first project on the blog. I am sharing with you a decorated ink tower.


I started by applying thick black gesso to all the pieces - there are a lot of pieces! Then I assembled the tower. I cut out cogs from a Tim Holtz thinlet set in black card and glued them on and used some of Lisa's new stencils to apply some texture paste. I covered it all in gesso again and allowed to dry. I added colour by splattering on some blue and purple pixie powders and spraying with water. Once dry, I then added a little Pebeo gold wax to highlight areas.


I must say, I have had one of these towers from Lisa for a couple of years now but this was the first time I decorated one and really enjoyed it. If you would like a tower, head over to THAT CRAFT PLACE where you can find this kit and many more.


You can see the top here which can be included or left out if you want a flat top.


Thanks for joining me today.

Paul

3 comments: