Wednesday 29 January 2020

Listen To Your Heart - Mixed Media Tag

Hello Crafty Friends!

Fairuz Fabiha here. Welcome to my first blog post as a design team member of the Lisa Horton Crafts! I’m so glad to be a part of this super talented and amazing team and also to be able to use the amazing new products that Lisa is releasing.
I hope you’ll like my today’s project where I’ve used-
Lisa Horton Craft’s

•Large Greyboard Tag
•Greyboard Heart Embellishments
•Motivational Words Stencil
•Hive Stencil
•Retro Rectangles Stencil
•Sisal
•Word Pad Sentiment



Video Tutorial-


Close up pictures-










Thanks so much for visiting the blog. To see and fill your craft stash with more exciting products from Lisa, do keep an eye on the Create and Craft show on 3rd February.
You can also find some awesome inspirations from our design team by visiting the Facebook group for Lisa Horton Crafts Lovers, named CRAFTING WITH LISA HORTON.

Love,
Fairuz Fabiha (CRAFTIVATION). xx

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful love it and very clear instructions xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is a gorgeous tag. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous ...and great tutorial x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning work. I love your use of colour xx

    ReplyDelete