Saturday 6 August 2022

SUPER SATURDAY

A very good Saturday afternoon to you all.

I hope that the sun is shining where you are and you are all having a fabulous weekend?

Did you catch Lisa's live last night?  I do hope so.

Lisa is a very naughty girl at times - she can't keep a secret to save her life! Lol

So if you missed the live - it might just be worth going and having a catch up - who knows what she may have told people! 😉😉

There were also some awesome Design Team makes shown using the fabulous new Box Kit number 4.

I know I am a member of the Design Team but honestly, there are times when I don't feel worthy! Lol  We really do have some very talented clever ladies don't we?

Here are just a few photos of samples ready for Monday's shows.








These are but a few - if you would like to see a larger variety then pop over to the Crafting with Lisa Horton facebook page and look in the Box Kit Album.  Just click the link here to view.  There are also samples in that album for the four die sets that are also on Lisa's shows.

Now I do know that stock has been loaded since yesterday morning and many many people have already been buying.  So, if you really really want to purchase either the box kit, the box kit plus exclusives, any of the four die sets or even the Mega Bundle, then I'd be quick.  Lisa's box kits are always popular and I don't see this one being any different.  In fact, if anything, I think it will sell out way quicker than her previous ones.
Please please please remember - if you order the Box Kit at £14.99 that is exactly what you will get.  There will not be any exclusive embossing folders in with it. 

 The Box Kit WITH the exclusive Embossing Folders is £34.97 if you are a club member.  The Exclusive embossing folders will never be available to purchase as a single item - ever!


So, schedule for next week as it stands:
Monday 8th August - 
Lisa on Create and Craft - 7am and 11am

Me (Dawn) - Facebook Live - Crafting with Lisa Horton Group - 1pm

Tuesday 9th August -
Claire Newcombe - Facebook Live - Crafting with Lisa Horton Group - 11am

Thursday - 11th August -
Me - Facebook Live - Crafting with Lisa Horton Group - 10am

Friday - 12th August -
Lisa Horton - Lisa Horton Crafts - Facebook Live & Giveaway - 7pm


Lots to look forward to and I do hope that you can come along and join as many of the lives as possible.  We have quite a giggle sometimes and it is always fun, no stress and a nice way to spend half an hour.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
See you all soon
xxxx



 

16 comments:

  1. I've bought the exclusive kit box kit. Looking forward to using the embossing folders. 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waiting for post! cannot wait for my Exclusive Box Kit to arrive ..Just hope I have time to playxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to Box Kit where I can sit with a coffee and see which makes I can achieve. The DT samples are amazing all of them and I gave my TV set to record all of Lisa's shows.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pleased you are blogging again and that the problem with Google is sorted.
    Looking forward now to commenting on the posts.
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous to know we can comment on the blog pages. I simply can’t wait to receive my new goodies and looking forward to seeing what everyone makes with them. Box kit 4 Christmas words etc here we come 😁😁😁😁
    Can I just say well done to our phenomenal design team on the demonstration cards wow 🤩

    ReplyDelete
  6. By the way that was my blog lol
    Connie 💜

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the blog being back. Thank you 😊💕

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the bow cards. Didn’t think I needed the bows but I do !! On order. 😂😂. Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great to see blog back. That bow emb folder is divine.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a great extra to belong to with Lisa Horton crafts! It’s funny I didn’t think I wanted those ‘exclusive’ embossing folders 😂 so glad I decided to go for them with the box kit and what a fab surprise when I learnt in Lisa’s live that they have dies too! Win win 👍😊 Sandy Scott

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the look of these exclusive embossing folders!! Can’t wait to receive my goodies!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous samples Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi dawn I have sent for the box set .but won't be able to Play for a couple of weeks due baby sitting a nd holidays. but will keep up on line till I am home can't wait o play gaynor x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi...ordered the exclusive box kit....so looking forward to making my Xmas cards...with mix and match from last year's LH xmas goodies...happy crafting x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Bought the bundle inc magazine when there was a price drop and with members discount - looking forward to receiving it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I ordered the exclusive box kit as soon as I could and I can not wait to get it!!

    ReplyDelete