Friday 31 January 2020

Citrus Butterfly Card





HI LOVELY PEOPLE !!!

Welcome to my first blog using Lisa Horton's products. I am absolutely honoured to be part of such a wonderful team and work with these incredible products. I hope you like my citrus butterfly card and will have a go at making it xxx.




To  start,  scribble on a glass or blending mat with green sparkle pen or sparkle ink. Add a spray of water then dab into it a square 4" by 4" watercolour piece of card. Dab until you are happy with the design. Each one will be different. 

The more water the paler the green. Try and match with green card you have. Then do the same with a gold glitter pen, but only add a tiny amount. Dry off.


With peeled paint or any green distress ink, stamp in the loop at each side. Dry with heat gun.



Matt and layer onto black card and a coordinated green to match or as near to the shade as possible.


Die cut black and green card using Edgecutz butterfly die set.


Mount onto the stamped image to the upper left bending up the wings. 

Stamp chosen sentiment from Ticker phrases stamp set. 

Apply with the middle of sentiment raised for 3d effect. Use a quick drying glue and hold for a few seconds.


Mount onto a 6" bright white card. Add Pearl's  and lime green sisal  to embellish. 

Card finished.

I really hope you enjoyed this project and I look forward to sharing my next one with you.

Hugs 

Heidi Hobson xxx

3 comments:

  1. Ooh that's gorgeous..I love green x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fabulous. I’m turning into a lime green crafter xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the lime green, and also your card. 😘

    ReplyDelete