Wednesday 8 January 2020

All About Sue Hobbs

- MEET THE TEAM -

SUE HOBBS

I always loved knitting and sewing and after having my two daughters I got a part time job working for a haberdashers in the 90's. I then took up cross stitch as that was very in vogue and paper-craft was just making an appearance so my employer took it on board and I became totally hooked. Peel-offs and wooden stamps were the big thing then!! 

I made samples for the shop and did demonstrations there and also at craft fairs and eventually workshops as well as buying for the company ( I was lucky enough to go to CHA in Los Angeles which was amazing). 

I was also lucky enough to go on a Dreamweaver stencil course which got me into stencilling where I am currently on Sweet Poppy design team. 

 I semi-retired a couple of years ago but still do three sometimes four workshops a month which I love. My seven and six year old granddaughters love to craft and to them I am the best crafter in the world, LOL. It's all they want to do when they come to stay with me. 



2 comments:

  1. Hi Sue, so pleased you are on the team. So looking forward to working with you and seeing all your beautiful makes using Lisa's new products

    ReplyDelete
  2. How talented you are Sue. I look forward to seeing more of your creations over the next few months xx

    ReplyDelete