Wednesday 8 January 2020

All About Miriam Grazier

- MEET THE TEAM -
MIRIAM GRAZIER - Design Team Coordinator

By day I am a Senior HR Professional.  I 'found' crafting 12 years ago and have not looked back since.  It is the hobby that I need to help me relax and unwind from the day job.  

I love anything mixed media related and like to throw different mediums together to see what happens.  My day job has to be very precise and rule driven but mixed media unleashes the freedom to create without thinking.

I've been fortunate to have a new craft room designed and built for me so I have a haven to relax and create in.

I am honoured to be on the design teams for Lisa Horton Crafts and Country View Crafts and am a regular blogger for PaperArtsy.  I have featured in the Craft Stamper, PaperCrafter and the SSP Guild (which is sadly not in publication any more).

2 comments:

  1. I have had the pleasure of meeting this lovely lady at a workshop last year. I'm so looking forward to working with you and learning for you too. If your samples (Shhhh) are anything to go by, I'm going to learn lots xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your style of crafting with mixed media. Crafting is a great way to relax and unwind. Xx

    ReplyDelete