Wednesday 8 January 2020

All About Heidi Hobson

- MEET THE TEAM -

Heidi Hobson 

Hi my name is Heidi Hobson. Myself my  Husband, Mum, Son and Cats moved to beautiful Brixham in Devon 4 years ago where my love of nautical crafting began. 
I started crafting 30 years ago at 18 with glass painting then moved onto cards and scrapbooking doing regular craft fairs. I have really got into the mixed media over the last 6years. I hunt down anything in charity shops to recycle and make pretty, grungy and now mostly nautical. 

I've also upcycled furniture and sold my pieces in gift shops and  most of my cards I send to Animal and Cancer charities to sell as I love my fur babies and will always help the Macmillan. 

My newest venture with Lisa Horton is my most exciting yet. My first design team which I am honoured to be part of and hopefully make Lisa proud xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hello Heidi, so pleased you are on the team and lovely to read a bit more about you. Thank you for sharing, looking forward to seeing all your stunning samples over the come months x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful part of the country you live in. I love your style and look forward to seeing much more of your work. Xx

    ReplyDelete