Wednesday 8 January 2020

All about Kendra Sand

- MEET THE TEAM -
KENDRA SAND

My name is, Kendra, I live in Wisconsin with my high school sweetheart and our two fun energetic kids!!! I’m a SAHM in winter and work landscaping in summer! 

When I'm not spending time with my family, I have a passion for flowers!! As well as crafting! I started scrapping 20 years ago as both my husband and I raced at a local race track and I wanted to keep track of our wins and photos.

 From that it grew into a HUGE obsession! I started scrapping everything and then just over 14 years ago got into making all my own cards! Any spare time I get I love to be in my room creating either by myself or with my kids! 

I'm so VERY excited to be joining Lisa Horton Crafts!!!

3 comments:

  1. Ooooo I'm excited to be working with you again. I am your biggest fan, love you style and work so much. This year is going to be a smashing year for the crafting xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your so sweet!! Tamara I am beyond excited to be on this team and working with you again!!!

      Delete
  2. I have loved seeing your creations and am really pleased to be working alongside you on Lisa’s new adventure xx

    ReplyDelete