Thursday 9 January 2020

All about Natalia Smith

- MEET THE TEAM - 

Natalia Smith

My name is Natalia. I am married to Ian with two teenager boys we live in Hampshire. Originally I am from republic of Moldova and have been living in Hampshire for 18 years. When I was young I loved colouring, water colouring and did some cross stitching. I studied tailoring  in dressmaking.
My hubby bought me paper craft card making set for Christmas that's how I started making cards. I am making cards for my family and friends since 2007 and still enjoy making them.  
I have my craft room where I love spending time to create something,  my husband calls my craft room a card factory LOL! I am also helping to organise craft for little ones at a local Toddlers group.

I am so exited and honoured to be part of Lisa’s amazing design team.
Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing a little bit about you. I'm so pleased that we get to work together on Lisa's team. I'm really looking forward to seeing all your beautiful projects you are surely going to tempt us with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have long admired your beautiful cards Natalia. I am so excited that we are on this crafting adventure together xx

    ReplyDelete