Thursday 9 January 2020

All about Fairuz Fabiha

- MEET THE TEAM -

FAIRUZ FABIHA
Hi! My name is Fairuz Fabiha and I’m 20 years old, a student of Architecture. I live in Dhaka, Bangladesh with my ever supportive parents and an elder brother.
I’ve been crafting since I was a kid but from 2016, I got more involved and dedicated towards it. I started sharing my creations online from 2018 and at the end of the same year I started my YouTube channel. My crafty nickname is ‘Craftivation’
I love scrapbooking, card making and doing mixed media art. Though mixed media art and card making are my favourites.
I like trying out different products but my style is mostly turning ‘trashes into treasures’.
In this short period, I’ve been lucky enough to be a part of the Robin’s Nest and Splashymix design team. But my biggest achievement of 2020 is to be a part of the Lisa Horton Crafts design team.
Crafting has become an inseparable part of my life and I don’t plan on leaving it anytime soon! x

2 comments:

  1. Fairuz, I am so looking forward to seeing your wonderful creations. thank you for sharing. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a talent you have. I cannot wait to see more of your stunning creations xx

    ReplyDelete