Thursday 9 January 2020

All about Lisa Robson

- MEET THE TEAM -
Lisa Robson - Mess 2 Magic 

Hello everyone..I am 52 years young. I have a daughter, a partner, a doggy called Bobby and 2 cats - Stella and Coco...although Stella lives over the road now!
 ( As cats do) 

For my day job I now own and run a little sandwich shop ...after 30 years working as an Occupational Therapist in the NHS.

I have always been crafty/ creative for as long as I can remember - knitting, sewing - even making wedding dresses, flower arranging , and been paper crafting for the last 15 years.

I love cardmaking but I also really like making items of home decor, 3d items etc. 
I'm mainly a die cutting, stamping  kinda girl...but I like to have a go at any technique ...not always successful but it's fun !

I am so happy and honoured to have been chosen as part of the design team and to be part of Lisa Horton's new journey/ adventure from the start . 


3 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa, I have been a follower of yours for probably as long as I've been blogging (10 years) and always remember you having a love for camper vans. (I remember the most bizarre facts) I'm really pleased that we will finally get to work together as I love your style. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww yes Tamara .. we go back a long way ..( not that long mind ..I'm not that old 😂😂) ..I took a break ..but came back ! Like Arnold Schwarzenegger lol
    It's great to be on the team with you x
    Yes I live camper vans ...it's my daughter who got me into them..she's obsessed..in fact she used to draw Digi stamps of camper vans lol...she's come on s bit since then XX
    Your projects have always been amazing and I have loved watching you go from strength to strength x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a talented lady you are. Is there a craft you haven’t tried? I am looking forward to seeing more of your glorious creations xx

    ReplyDelete