Monday 13 January 2020

All about me Tina Foster

- Meet the Team - 
Tina Foster 


Hi, my name is Tina, and I live in Bickley with my husband Paul, son Harry and our much loved cat Millie! I work two jobs - and have done so for the past 16 years. I work within a Primary school amongst children aged between 5 and 7, then I put on my other hat and work in a well loved high street store dealing with the general public. Part of my job there involves making up bouquets of flowers for customers who would like an alternative selection to our standard range - which I enjoy very much.

I've always loved to make things. I think it started when I learnt to crochet aged around 8 when I made a little teddy bear! I went on to knitting too which was patiently taught by my mum.

I first started paper crafting around 18 years ago, when my son was young and I stumbled across the shopping channels selling all the crafty goodies - I purchased a card making kit and  I was hooked! Over the years my crafty stash grew and grew, but thankfully I have my own craft room to play in now! 

Die cutting is predominantly my thing, and I have a love of patterned papers. If possible, I like to have one to use and another to drool over! I enjoy using stencils and working with inks, really loving the variety of patterns and tones you can achieve. I like stamping, using embossing folders and love to create 3d projects.

I can't tell you how excited and privileged I feel to be part of Lisa's design team from the start of her 2020 journey. I've always loved her style of products and her passion for crafting. I'm looking forward to all the excitement this year will bring - the inspiration from both my teamies and all the other lovely crafters as we all enjoy the fabulous new range from Lisa.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. What a busy lady you are. I look forward to seeing many more of your beautiful cards xx

    ReplyDelete