Monday 13 January 2020

All about Nikki Acton

-MEET THE TEAM -
Nikki Acton

I live in Hampshire (UK) with my crazy cat Frankie and work for a small charity.


As a child I loved anything to do with arts and crafts – colouring in those geometric colouring books for hours on end and drawing my childhood heroes from pictures out of my beloved scrapbooks. 

As I got older education and my career took over for many years until I rediscovered my love of art and was fortunate to have the opportunity to return to college to study art. A few years later a friend introduced me to the world of card making, altered art and scrap booking and I haven’t looked back!

My style is eclectic although normally includes paint... my craft obsession! I love texture, mixed media, altered art and journalling.

You can see  my designs on my blog and on my Pinterest boards.

Pinterest : nikacton

1 comment:

  1. It looks like crafting is in your blood Nikki. I cannot wait to see more of your work xx

    ReplyDelete