Monday 13 January 2020

All About Me - Erin Fairclough

- Meet the Team - 
Erin Fairclough


Hi I'm Erin and I live in the beautiful country of Northumberland ... I'm 38 and have been married to my wonderful Husband Neil for nearly 19 years we have 2 wonderful children Luke 17 and Ellie 15, We have a family run business which takes a lot of time up and one of the main reasons I started crafting, to give me something to wind down on an evening.

 I made / tried to make a card for my cousins sympathy card, as I thought all the cards in the shop were far to old fashioned for the card that I personally needed (the card was a pile of rubbish and not fit for any purpose but the bin) and I had to tot to the shop to buy one of those said cards, But that opened the hobby floodgates I've dabbled in so many styles of card making but My main passion in card making, with Digi's and Stamps, as I love to bring the image to life with my pens.  Now I've been extremely lucky to have worked with some amazing Artists and been on some incredibly design teams and my cards and creations have frequently been on TV, so I'm extremely pleased to be working with Lisa once again and be on another fantastic Design Team

You can find my work on: -
Pinterest
Blogspot
FaceBook 

Erin

1 comment:

  1. How talented you are. I look forward to seeing more of your work xx

    ReplyDelete