Thursday 9 January 2020

All about Crafty Aly

- MEET THE TEAM - 
ALYSHA SHERIDAN  - AKA Crafty Aly


My name is Alysha Sheridan and I am 46 years old, I have been crafting for 15 years, it all started when I went on a camping holiday and visited a craft fair, I bought a Sizzix Sidekick, some dies, stamps and ink and that was it I was hooked!

I have done card making and 3d projects, sewing, knitting, crochet and cross-stitch, encaustic art, melt pot art to name but a few of the crafty things I love. I have only recently found journaling and mixed media, I call it “messy crafting” and I love it! I don’t think there is a day goes by I don’t have inky fingers!

I have 3 daughters and a very patient hubby he buys all my crafty goodies so I have to be nice to him lol, he is wonderful and has been known to join me a time or two when I have been crafting. Daughters are all grown and not crafty now though they were when they were young.

My Facebook/Webpages

Personal - Facebook Alysha Sheridan

My Blog/Website -Simply Angelic Crafts

My Instagram -
Instagram - Alysha_SheridanInstagram - Alysha_Sheridan

My You Tube Channel -
alysha1973

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the team Alysha. We are going to have such fun with all the new and exciting products. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooohoooo cant wait to get stuck in more <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you find the time to try all these different crafts? I am going to enjoy seeing all your fabulous creations xx

    ReplyDelete