Monday 20 February 2023

MARVELLOUS MONDAY

A very good Monday morning to you all.

I hope you all had a fabulous weekend?

Another cracking live from Lisa on Friday night wasn't it?  The box kit is divine, I'm not just saying that, it really is.  It just oozes quality and it will last you sooooo long.  If you thought those samples were good trust me you ain't see nothing yet! Lol.

The set for this show is going to look outstanding. (Not that it doesn't for every show, lol).  The DT girls that worked on this kit had the most fun I think they have had in ages.  

So, if you can afford it, either by using Flexi Pay or even buying it outright, I can promise you that it will give you hours and hours of fun and the biggest stack of projects ever.

***

So what do we have on this week then?

I know I said I wouldn't be live today but my boys aren't coming until tomorrow afternoon now. They had a dental appointment that I was unaware of and as they had to cancel it at Christmas because so many of them were poorly they really need to go to this one.  So I will be live today and not on Thursday.

Monday 20th February

Dawn will be live in the Crafting with Lisa Horton Group at 1pm as usual.  Today we are going to concentrate on a few male cards - a nemesis to quite a few of us it seems.


Tuesday 21st February

Claire is back from her jolly so she will be live in the group at 2pm

Wednesday 22nd February 

It is project day on the blog and we have another fabulous project from the lovely Mary Kelly.  

I just want to give a shout out to Mary because she has regularly been giving me these projects to post for some time now and recently, directly to the blog which saves me oodles of time, so Mary, Thank You, you're a star and I really appreciate it.

Friday 24th February

Lisa will be live as usual at 7pm.  Links later in the week.

So that's your schedule of events for this week.

Finally, to our words of wisdom


See you Wednesday
TTFN
xxx




4 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn fabulous blog today. It’s all looking good 👍 on here. Lots to do lots of information and lots of inspiration.
    Mary Kelly’s cards are always fabulous and it’s very kind of her to do this for you.
    Looking forward to your live at 1pm
    Lots of love
    Connie 💜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mary is certainly worth her weight in gold Connie. Dx

      Delete
  2. By the way the words of wisdom are wonderful Dawn 💜

    ReplyDelete