Friday 17 February 2023

FABULOUS FRIDAY

 Good morning all.

I hope you have all had a great week so far?

Well, it appears that quite a few of you have been waiting for the new inks to appear on the website for a while as they seem to be flying off the shelves.  I've got to be honest though, with these, release one and the awesome Interference Inks my stencilling has gone through the roof.

Did you see the live yesterday?  I showed the interference inks on Black Glitter Card.  Now that was a surprise I can tell you.  They did not react how I expected them to and I think Lisa was quite surprised too.  As I said in the video though, I think it is because you are actually inking the glitter rather than the black card.  Remember Lisa said that the Black Card is 300gsm without the glitter, then the glitter gets blasted onto the card so it sort of sits on top of the black rather than blending with the black.  Remember too that when you are using the blending sponges with the interference inks, they will feel a bit rough as you are inking glitter - no worries though as you can also use your Stencil Brushes with the interference inks. 😉😉

Anyway, it does give a completely different look.  Also, as the interference inks stay wetter, when you emboss your stencilling the ink transfers onto the Embossing Folder so if you die cut another image and pop it into your embossing folder you get a sort of shabby chic effect on your card which looks amazing.  All of these were happy accidents but I'm so glad I tried them as now I can get a totally different look on my white card by using the ink left behind in the embossing folder.  Win win!

Here is the link for yesterday's live - edited version - if you fancy having a look.

***

Remember, Lisa will be live at 7pm tonight as usual so here are the links you will need to watch.


LISA HORTON CRAFTS ON FACEBOOK - LISA'S BUSINESS PAGE


AND OF COURSE


Remember to comment on the video that Lisa mentioned last Friday to be in with a chance of winning a lovely prize.  Here is the link for that video too.

See you at 7pm

***

Finally, to our words of wisdom.


See you on Monday.

TTFN
xxx







1 comment:

  1. Just catching up with this blog and apologies for not getting back to it. There’s times when I can’t seem to post but always try to come back and try again.
    I so love the newest inks but can’t get them on this occasion which is killing me as Iv kept up with it all so far lol. I shall definitely get them at some point 😁 I see lots of people have them already and can’t wait to see their beautiful cards.
    Thank you again for your ever inspiring lives. I shall try the interference inks on the glitter card. I’ll have to watch a couple your YouTube videos that Iv missed recently.
    Thank you for your information too. You do keep us crafters up to speed and I lib]ve you for that.
    Beautiful words of wisdom again.
    Lots of love
    Connie 💜

    ReplyDelete