Friday 20 January 2023

FABULOUS FRIDAY

 Hello all.

Well, it looks as though 2023 is going to go as fast as 2022 did, lol.

How are we all doing?  Have you all had snow?

We had snow overnight Wed/Thurs and most of the day Thursday.  Now it has frozen so the roadway outside our hours is lethal.  We live in a cul de sac so it never gets gritted.  Hubby always salts our pathway from the front gate to the front door and down the path to the back door but I daren't step outside our front gate otherwise I might be flat on my back!  Not a pretty sight. Lol

***

If you missed my live yesterday I have put the edited version up on our You Tube channel.  So if you want to watch just click the pic below and it will take you straight to the video.

It was a really fun little card to make and so easy too so if you give it a go remember to share it into the group.

And if you missed Claire's live on Tuesday, that is also available on our YT channel.
***

So Fabulous Friday means another fabulous live with our lovely Lisa.
As usual there are numerous ways to watch as listed below:


Lisa Horton Crafts on Facebook (Lisa's business page)


and of course, 

the front page of Lisa's website

Remember to go and comment on the video that Lisa mentioned in last Friday's live to be in with a chance of winning a prize.  Here is the link in case you haven't done it yet! 😉
A winner will be chosen in Lisa's live later tonight.

***
And finally to our words of wisdom.

Oh so true.

Have a fabulous weekend and I will see you all on Monday.

TTFN
xxx






1 comment:

  1. Yes we had snow. We’re in a dip. It snowed. Started to thaw. Froze. Then snowed again. I was like Bambi on ice trying to get to my garage. No idea how I stayed upright lol. The weathers playing havoc with my cycling but then again it is winter.
    Caught up with all the lives. As usual so much inspiration. Got my order in early for the new fabulous layering dies. Loved all the sneaky peaks and then the full reveals. Lisa’s live was fabulous as always. Gonna look out for the live Sandown shows and then on C and C on Thursday. Loads to look forward to! Love Karen Keen x



    ReplyDelete