Monday 23 January 2023

MARVELLOUS MONDAY

 Morning all

Well, what a fabulous live with our lovely Lisa on Friday evening wasn't it?  You all looked as though you were loving the new layering dies, am I right?

So we have quite a busy week again here at Lisa Horton Crafts so let's get cracking with all your information shall we?

Monday 23rd January

I will be live in the Crafting with Lisa Horton Group at 1pm and I am going to be using the brand new Rose Stem with Vase layering dies set.  I do hope you can join me.

Tuesday 24th January

Claire will be live at 2pm in the Crafting with Lisa Horton Group and Claire will be using the brand new Tulip Crate layering dies set. 

 So hopefully you will really begin to get a feel for these gorgeous new layering dies by the time they get to TV

Wednesday 25th January - Project Day here on the blog

Thursday 26th January

I will be live in the Crafting with Lisa Horton Group at 1pm.  Today I will be using the gorgeous Trailing Satin Flower Embossing Folder, Die and layering stencils that Lisa added to her website on Friday.  They really are truly beautiful.


Lisa will be live on Create and Craft at 4pm and 8pm with the New & Exclusive Layering Dies sets.  There are four to choose from but if you can't make your mind up there is a Bundle Deal for all four sets.  Remember though the price won't drop until possibly the day before the show.

Friday 27th January

Lisa is back on your screens with whatever is left from Thursday's shows and then at 10am she will be doing a live hour on Craft Extra so be sure to tune in for that too.

Of course, it being Friday Lisa will be live as usual at 7pm.  I will add the links for that later in the week as usual.

***

Right that's your schedule for the week, phew it's gonna be busy! Lol

Time then for the last but one chapter of our Meet the Team feature.

This week we are meeting our lovely Miriam Grazier.

Now we don't see a lot of Miriam in the group these days as she has a very VERY busy job as a senior HR professional.  Miriam works tirelessly behind the scenes here at Lisa Horton Crafts and we would be lost without her.  So without further ado, here's Miriam.

How many jobs did you have before you found your Dream job?
Not quite found it yet.  But I love working in HR and seeing people develop.  My dream job would actually be HR director in a Police Force 

Chinese or Indian
Indian

Fish and Chips or Pizza
Fish and chips

Surf or turf
Surf

Dogs or cats
Cats.... obviously! 
Even if she does wake me up at 5am for kisses.

Sport or not
Not...lol

Music whilst crafting or not
Not often

Favourite film genre
Anything apart from horror.  Though favourite will forever be Dirty Dancing


Favourite music genre
Pop.  I'm addicted to a bit of Robbie 


What is your MOST favourite LHC product
So I have to choose just one?  My current fave is foiling.  Oh, and those amazing inkpads.


What is your dream for the future.
For everyone to be kind to eachother.  The world is tough enough as it is.  And for there to be no need for food banks ever!

So there you go, that's our Miriam in a nutshell.

***
And so to our words of Wisdom

See you Wednesday

TTFN
xxx


8 comments:

  1. Aww Dawn what a lovely blog with lots of information for us crafters. We have a lot to look forward too don’t we?
    Brilliant live on Friday as usual and what’s not to like about LHC ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
    Lovely to meet Miriam today. My eldest son has a high profile job in the police force. I really hope you get to where you want to be Miriam. As for your dream, wouldn’t it be fabulous if the world was a better place. It costs nothing to be kind and considerate to others.
    Always loving the quotes Dawn they give beautiful vibes to us all I’m sure.
    Thank you again for a wonderful blog. See you at 1pm.
    Lots of love
    Connie ๐Ÿ’œ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Connie. To live in a world without war or hate would be amazing wouldn't it? Dx

      Delete
    2. It certainly would my friend it certainly would ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’œ

      Delete
  2. Enjoyed Friday with all the goodies, can’t wait to see cards made with them, will be watching you today Dawn, I always enjoy your demos they are so informative.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is from me Anne Whitfield

      Delete
    2. Aww thank you Anne, what a lovely thing to say. "See" you later. Dx

      Delete
  3. Great live today Dawn...thank you. Even though I've only purchased 1 set it's fascinating to see how they build up. Even if it does have a chicken ๐Ÿ— in the rose. I like the idea of no stencils for a change. Lisa just keeps excelling herself doesn't she. Great to meet Miriam. I also liked working in HR. Although I did eventually get my dream job in a Clean Room business which is absolutely fascinating with Nano Technology. I loved working with large drug companies making sure they had an excellent level of cleanliness in their clean rooms. In fact one of them made our vaccine in conjunction with Oxford University. You made wonderful cards today. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Sue, I'm so glad you enjoyed it. HR has always been my nemesis to be honest - always that one person that made life difficult. Hey ho, such is life I guess. Dx

      Delete