Friday 27 January 2023

FABULOUS FRIDAY

Good Friday morning all.

Gosh, doesn't January always feel like the loooooongest month?  I mean, I don't work any more but January always did, and still does, feel like it goes on forever and ever. Lol

I hope you watched Lisa's three shows and are going to tune in to Craft Extra to watch at 10am too.

What did you think of the Glitter that matches the Glitter card?  Let me tell you, if you were undecided, you really will be blown away by it.  It is Phenomenal.

***

My two grandsons went to the Young Voices production yesterday in Birmingham.  Honestly, they were soooo excited to be going and I am sure they had a fabulous time.  It was however, quite a late night, didn't get home until after 11.30 so I'm hoping they still managed to get up for school this morning. Lol

More to the point I hope their Mum managed to get up on time because she went with them.

***

If you missed Claire's live on Tuesday it is now available to watch on our You Tube channel. Just click the pic.

And, if you missed my live yesterday, it is available to watch on our You Tube channel. Just click on the pic.


***
Now normally I would be adding all the links for Lisa's Friday night live here but as you probably already know Lisa has postponed this until next Monday so I will add all the links on Monday's blog.

***
Remember that I asked you for some suggestions for a new feature on the blog as we are coming to the end of the Meet the Team feature next week? 
Well I have decided what that feature is going to be.

On the last Friday of the month we will feature a
CARD OF THE MONTH
This will be chosen by a different member of the Design Team each month and featured here on the blog.  
Whoever, chooses the card will put their reasons for choosing the card alongside the photo of the card.
So if you would like your card to be featured, make sure you add them all to the facebook group.
There's no prize or anything, it will just be a way of featuring our wonderful crafter's and a way of saying thank you to you for supporting Lisa Horton Crafts.

This feature will start next month as we have one more Meet The Team person to meet on Monday.  Now I wonder who on earth that could be. 😂😂😂


***

So, finally to our Words of Wisdom.


So true, don't you think?

Have a fabulous weekend.
See you Monday.

TTFN
xxx


 

12 comments:

  1. I agree Dawn January does seem to go for ever and ever lol. I’ve just had a look around the garden and all my snowdrops are out. Love them. I hope your grand children had a lovely time and weren’t too tired getting up for school. I used to be and still am quite grumpy first thing. I’m not a morning person lol. Watched all Lisa’s shows. Brilliant as always. Getting ready for craft extra with Dawn. Always a good laugh. Put myself a note to remind me Lisa’s live is on Monday. Looking forward to that. Hopefully she’ll show the new colours of ink pads. Sand down is another couple of shows I’m also looking forward to. The new feature on here sounds great. Be nice to see which cards the DT choose. Thanks again for this blog. Love Karen Keen x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Karen, they had a fabulous time. Not sure about getting up this morning yet. Lol Dx

      Delete
  2. Thank you for another great blog post. Lots of useful info as usual. Bet your grandsons have a brilliant time. Their poor mum trying to get them up for school lol . Brilliant shows again. Struggle to watch craft extra have tried many time but just can’t find it. Say press the red button???? This doesn’t even take me to it. 😥. Such an amazing set of beautiful layering dies we have this time. Thanks Dawn. Su xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I don't envy her Su. Re Craft Extra, it is usually streamed on You Tube or even on the front page of Lisa's website, for future reference. 😉 Dx

      Delete
  3. Love reading the blogs. Still have to catch up with Lisa's shows. Big parcel arrived today me in Spain this morning . Will have to wait til tomorrow to try the brushes and inks . Very excited xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh how exciting. Glad you enjoy the blog. Dx

      Delete
  4. Hi Dawn thank you for always posting us a wonderful blog. Iv seen all the shows and craft extra they went really well didn’t they? And I totally agree about the glitter I purchased them with my bundle and boy is it gorgeous. The colours are as on the new glitter card stock. Just amazing so for all you crafters out there wanting a bit more sparkle I’d definitely recommend these to you.
    I hope your grandchildren got up for school alright this morning Dawn. I reckon mum shall be quite tired too. I also hope the grandchildren who were poorly are quite on the mend now.
    I saw both lives this week and with stunning results thank you Dawn and Claire. 🥰
    Looking forward to seeing the last member of the design team not mentioning any names Dawn lol 😁
    I’m also looking forward to seeing everyone’s beautiful makes here in the blog commencing next month.
    Beautiful words of wisdom and like you said very true.
    My alarm is set on my mobile phone for the live on Monday. 😜
    Thanks again Dawn x
    Lots of love
    Connie 💜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mornings are always crazy in their house at the best of times so fingers crossed. So, you've worked out who the last person is then? Wink wink. Lol. Dx

      Delete
    2. Wink wink 😜

      Delete
  5. Thank you Dawn for another great blogpost. It’s nice to catch up and to have reminders of what’s coming up! The brain is not what it used to be!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dawn you DO work, you work very hard for Lisa Horton Crafts and we appreciate all the inspiration you bring to us every week. I have so much catching up to do with Lisa's products and videos, haven't treated myself to any new products for a while since our mortgage payments have DOUBLED (eeek!) but these new dies are very tempting and the new glitter card looks absolutely gorgeous. My goal for this weekend is to get into my old Lisa Horton stash and produce something to post in the FB group. Happy crafting.

    Rebecca Jayne 💗💗

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Dawn always enjoy the blog and all the design teams demonstrations. If your grandchildren do young voices next year please try and go along. It’s a wonderful event with very enthusiastic children from many schools who have practiced in their lunch hours and at home so parents too are word perfect.

    ReplyDelete