Friday 6 January 2023

FABULOUS FRIDAY

Morning all

Firstly, what a fabulous response to the last blog.  Thank you for all your lovely comments and indeed suggestions for things that could appear in future blogs.

I do think that we will incorporate one of those ideas pretty soon - after the last three Meet the Team features, which will kick off again next Monday so be sure to drop by and "meet" our next DT Member.

I'm not going to tell you which idea I have picked up on first - don't want to spoil the surprise! Lol.

***

Next week will see us return to our usual format after our Christmas/New Year break.  I've got to be honest, whilst it was nice to have a break and chill out a bit, I did feel a little bit lost on a Monday and Thursday so am really looking foward to getting "back on the horse" so to speak.

***

Now I always call our Friday blog Fabulous Friday - why do I call it that?  Well, it is a fabulous Friday because Lisa will be LIVE at 7pm - now that's what I call fabulous!

This week she will be showing you all the fabulous new product and samples for next week's shows.  I know we have all been adding samples into the group but I always think they look different when Lisa shows them on her live, don't you?  They sort of come to life rather than being just a photograph, do you know what I mean?

I know she showed you what was coming but I know that you all feel the same about seeing the samples.  You look at the product and think "ooh that's nice, would I use it though?" - then you see the DT samples in the group and you think "ooh that really does look lovely, and I like what has been done here - I might need to get this at some point!"  

Then Lisa shows the actual samples on her live and you're all - "OMG! When does it go live on Create and Craft and when does the price drop?  I just have to have this!"  Go on, admit it, I'm right aren't I?  Lol

Well, rest assured that the Design Team are exactly the same.  We all look at each other's projects and think things like "Oh good heavens, that's fabulous, I never thought of that! I really need that!"  Well, I know I do anyway.

So, tune in tonight at 7pm to see the Design Team samples and listen to what else Lisa has in store for you over the coming months!  I mean, I try and stop her giving her secrets away but you know what she's like?  Lol

Places you can watch tonight:

Lisa Horton Crafts on You Tube (the best option)

Lisa Horton Crafts on Facebook (Lisa's business page)

Crafting with Lisa Horton Facebook Group (we always share into the group)

or

That Craft Place Website - the live is always on Lisa's front page.

So, you have plenty of options.

Just a quick word about sharing or commenting on You Tube.

The live chat is where you comment, the only drawback being you cannot answer another person directly but you can use the @ symbol before the person's name and it will highlight it for you and the person you are replying to will also see it more easily.  If you want to share the video (and please share wherever you can without getting into trouble, lol) depending on your screen layout you will see a large cross where it says "Live Chat" - if you click on the cross the live chat box collapses down and then you will see the word "share" - click on that and a dialogue box appears - just copy the URL (usually in the middle of the dialogue box) and then past that code into a new post wherever you wish to share.  Then you can go back to the live and click on Live Chat and pick up where you left off.  Simples! (Honest)

Hope that helps.

Finally, to the words of wisdom.  I'm so glad you are enjoying this little idea.


See you tonight at Lisa's.

TTFN
xxx


6 comments:

  1. I always find it difficult to share, so thanks for the tip I will see if it works for me tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to tonight as l've had to miss a couple live and watch them back...it's not the same though is it lol xx Sue F.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont where my comment has gone probally floating round somewhere up in the clouds. I am in the must get these camp and definately have problems sharing from You Tube, so thank you for the tip...will try tonight. I generally share via messenger as most of my fb friends arent into crafts. Thanks to the design team for their takes on LH goodies.
    Katherine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to Friday live and seeing what new products are coming xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first week of January is nearly gone. OMG I think this year is gonna fly by as well. Be nice to see the live demos back but you all need a break the same as everyone else. Looking forward to the live tonight. I agree Dawn I love looking at the samples in the group but you do get a new perspective when Lisa shows them live. I am eagerly checking to see if the stock is loaded. I admit I get a bit obsessed. Sad I know but I am so scared of missing out lol. I have to have everything. Lovely obsession to have. I still have a bit of Christmas money left so they’ll soon be spent. Looking forward to see what’s coming up on this blog. Always a great read. Thank you Dawn. Karen Keen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww Dawn I agree you had a fabulous response to the last blog. Amazing 🤩
    Iv so missed the lives but like Karen said you also need to have a break a well earned one at that. It shall be just the icing on the cake to have you back again each week. When I can attend of course. I shall be awaiting Mondays live 😁 although we have the decorators here to complete what they started. Obviously myself and the family were ill therefore had to cancel them before Christmas but it shall be done next week yay 😁
    I’m so looking forward to Lisa’s live tonight where we shall see your beautiful cards from the design team again simply stunning 🤩 to say the least and yes I agree they do look different some how when Lisa holds them up to the camera.
    Fabulous quote again today Dawn. I’m loving these.
    Thank you for the info on how to share on YouTube I always have problems Shari g there too so tend to do it from Facebook and messenger 😘
    See you all this evening at 7pm
    Lots of love
    Connie 💜

    ReplyDelete