Monday 5 December 2022

MARVELLOUS MONDAY

Good Monday morning to you all.

I hope you have all had a lovely weekend?

I'm feeling all virtuous as I sit here writing today's blog because I have finished all the children's Christmas shopping, and they are all wrapped and in their Santa sacks ready for the big day.  Well I say the big day, it's actually Big Day plus 1 because we go over on Boxing Day.  We did try and go on Christmas Day one year but to be honest it was all a bit overwhelming because they were so excited what with presents from Santa and Mummy and Daddy, there wasn't a spare bit of carpet to even walk on let along sit down on. Lol.  So we said we would always go over on Boxing Day as it would be a bit more relaxed.  

I haven't been this organised since my daughter was little!! Lol  

How are you all doing?  Are you all ready and prepared?  I just have a Dundee cake to make this week and that is all my prep finished too, apart from lunch on Christmas Day obviously. 

***

So what do we have going on this week then?

Monday 5th December

Well I will be live at 1pm as usual over in the CWLH group so I hope you can join me for that.

Tuesday 6th December

Claire will be live at 2pm in the CWLH group as usual.

Wednesday 7th December

Project Day on the Blog

Do please let me know if there is something particular that you would like a step by step on then we can sort something out for you.

Thursday 8th December

I will be live at 1pm in the CWLH group

Friday 9th December

Lisa will be live at 7pm and doing some watercolouring.

Links for that will be later in the week.

***

Finally, let's meet another member of the DT shall we?

This week we shall get to know a little bit more about

Karen Stears

How many jobs did you have before you found your Dream job? 
6 (dream job is now being able to spend time in my craft shed!)

Chinese or Indian 
Both

Fish and Chips or Pizza 
Fish and chips

Surf or turf 
Surf

Dogs or cats 
Dogs

Sport or not 
Sport

Music whilst crafting or not
 Not

Favourite film genre 
Action

Favourite music genre 
R&B

What is your MOST favourite LHC product 
Posy Builder

What is your dream for the future 
Good health. Keep making cards. And get away in the van a bit more!

 Oh I so agree with Karen's dream job!! Lol

See you back here on Wednesday for the Project.

TTFN

xx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn & Karen nice to meet you Karen. I’m so jealous you have a craft shed. Hubby keeps saying they will get me one. Sadly funds don’t allow. Oh well, at least I can crsft.

    Hopefully catch your lives this week. I’m crafting my Christmas cards atm. Won’t be sending many due to the strike.

    Have a lovely day all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m usually really organised but this year my shifts fall over Xmas so I could well in working Xmas day. I won’t know until a few days before which is really annoying. With that in mind we will have Xmas just not sure when lol. Still making Xmas cards but people at work are buying them with funds going to charity so I don’t mind. Need to use my new foil plates but not had a chance yet. Getting ready for your live in a few mins. Nice to see another ‘live’ so to speak. Love Karen Keen xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a lovely blog Dawn. 😘 I’m not as organised as you are this year I still have one or two items to get for Christmas and then wrap up.
    Beautiful beautiful live today I must say and the purple did the card justice 💜. I adored the foiling on the black card it looked so rich. Simply gorgeous cards as always.
    Thank you for all the information too.
    Lovely to meet Karen today and hope she can fulfil her dreams.
    I won’t be attending Claire’s live tomorrow due to having to be somewhere else bu I shall be there on Thursday for 1pm.
    See you all on Friday for Lisa’s Live usual time 7pm.
    Lots of love
    Connie 💜

    ReplyDelete