Monday 28 November 2022

FRIDAY ON A MONDAY

A very good Monday morning to you all.

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and weren't sitting on Friday night rocking in a corner! Lol

Don't worry folks, Lisa's Friday night live will take place tonight, hence the blog title!

Things just didn't work out in time for the live to happen on Friday but you know Lisa, she wouldn't leave it too long  before she popped in for a chat now would she?

It is another busy week for Lisa Horton Crafts with Lisa back on TV on 1st and 2nd December.

Now you know that Lisa said it was going to be a tools show right? But make sure you watch the live tonight because I know there is going to be a little surprise. Ssshhhh, don't tell her I told you!

***

Well as I said, a busy week in LHC land.

Monday 28th Nov

I will be live in the CWLH group at 1pm so I hope you can join me for that.

I'm going to be using the Fairy Pedestals Stencils, Embossing folder and die. 

Tuesday 29th Nov

Claire will be live in the CWLH group at 2pm

Wednesday 30th Nov

Project Wednesday here on the blog.

Thursday 1st December

I will be live in the CWLH group at 1pm

Then, double fun for a Thursday as:


Lisa will be live on Create and Craft for a New & Exclusive show

Show times are 4pm, 8pm on Thursday

8am on Friday

Then, hopefully Lisa will be home in plenty of time to do a Live on Friday night.

I will confirm this on Wednesday's blog for you.

***

So, we are fast getting through the team now, but today we are getting to know a little bit more about the lovely Mary Thomsen.

How many jobs did you have before you found your Dream job?

21 - I tried many! One was lasting 10 minutes.

Then I got a job as a Home Help in the community which I really loved, making a difference to someone else’s life is so much more rewarding than doing a mundane job.

I obtained my NVQ level 3 and stayed in this job for 37 years and cried when I had to give it up.

Chinese or Indian

Chinese

Fish and Chips or Pizza

Fish and chips

Surf or turf

Turf but only small amounts

Dogs or cats

Both, I have neither, but I do have a Tortoise

Sport or not

Sport

Music whilst crafting or not

No music, I can only concentrate on one thing at a time lol

Favourite film genre

Thrillers & Musicals

Favourite music genre

All, anything I can sing a long to

What is your MOST favourite LHC product

This is a hard one - the Black ink pad but I need to have two as I cannot leave out the gorgeous Pokey Tool

What is your dream for the future.

To be Healthy and Happy!


Oh I agree with so many of Mary's answers! Lol

So there you go folks, that's your lot for today.
See you back here on Wednesday with another fabulous project.

TTFN
xx

4 comments:

  1. Wow a busy week for L/H crafts....hopefully will catch most. Thanks for keeping us busy🙂katherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like my bank card will be working overtime....again lol! Nice to meet Mary - great to.put faces to the names we know. Su Robson

    ReplyDelete
  3. What species of Tortoise? I do love your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to say I was lost without the live on Friday there was definitely something missing that evening.
    Really
    Lovely to meet Mary. You are a beautiful crafter always displaying beautiful cards.
    I’m sure you shall get your wish 😘
    Looking forward to Thursday and Fridays shows. I shall be there at 1pm Thursday for you Dawn but can’t really stay much over 1.30 again.
    Lots of love
    Connie 💜

    ReplyDelete