Friday 25 November 2022

FABULOUS FRIDAY

 Good morning.

I hope you are all having a great week so far, despite the weather?

Isn't it grey and miserable?  I really don't like the winter months.  I do love to watch the snow but only if I don't have to go out in it and I can sit inside in the warm and just watch it fall.  Hubby still gets annoyed if someone drives down the road and "spoils our snow" Lol.  Honestly, he is worse than the grandchildren. Lol

***

If you missed Claire's live from Tuesday then here's the link to the edited version on YT.


And, if you missed mine from yesterday, here's the link to mine.

***
Well, it's Friday and you know what that means don't you?
Yes, Lisa's Friday night live tonight at 7pm

Have you all been and commented on the video on You Tube that Lisa mentioned last Friday night, to be in with a chance of winning a fabulous prize?  You've got to be in it to win it and remember, it doesn't matter where in the world you live, your name could still be drawn.

So here are your viewing options for later:




Remember, when we ask you to share, we need you to share as far and wide as possible (without getting into any trouble, lol)  So share on your page, in any groups you are in (if they allow it) and anywhere else you can think of.  The more people that join in the better.
I cannot believe that in less than three years we have exceeded 12k members in our group.

Can you imagine how busy it would be if all those 12k+ members shared their makes in the group! Eeeeek.

So, that's your lot for today folks.
See you later at Lisa's place.

TTFN
xx


4 comments:

  1. To be honest I don’t mind the cold in winter it’s more the wet and damp. I too love watching the snow. Get really excited when it’s snowing lol. My hubby just rolls his eyes and says ‘it won’t be much’. He’s usually right lol. Need to finish catching up with both lives. My shifts meant I’ve been at work Mon to Thurs this week. First day off today (1 of 4. Love 4 on 4 off). My goodies arrived last night so the timings just right to have a good play with them. Looking forward to Lisa’s live tonight although I may have one eye on the footie lol. Karen Keen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this time of year because I can go to bed early and not feel guilty lol 😂

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I too love to watch the beautiful white snow but hate driving in it and a little bit more nervous of falling now when it turns to ice.
    I did manage to catch up with both lives for this week which were absolutely amazing and always very informative and I thank you for that as these lives help me so much to try and accomplish more than I’m capable of.
    Shame that Lisa isn’t having her live this evening but there’s Monday to look forward to and I can still attend. 😁
    Thank you Dawn for always putting a fabulous blog out for us.
    Lots of love
    Connie 💜

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the blog Dawn. Yes I like to look at the snow but am glad I no longer have to drive to work in it! The children love it don't they, making snow angels when the snow is deep enough. I'm glad Lisa is doing her live on Monday as I was out on Friday evening. I thought you demo with the balloons and glitter paste was lovely. Liz Castle x

    ReplyDelete