Friday 21 October 2022

FABULOUS FRIDAY

 Morning all

Well, as the title today might suggest - I think it is going to be a really fabulous day.

Housework day for me so at least everywhere will be nice and clean and fresh once that is done and out of the way.

We are both off to get our Flu jabs done today too - rather have the jab than the flu eh?

Then back home to do a bit of pencil drawing I think.  I haven't touched it for a while and I'm getting withdrawal symptoms.  I really need to get this piece finished otherwise my friend won't be getting it this side of Christmas! Lol.

***

If you missed Claire's live on Tuesday, here is the link for the edited version which is on our You Tube channel for you to watch at your leisure.



Also, if you missed my live yesterday then here is the link for the edited version which is on our You Tube channel for you to watch at your leisure.

***

Then, obviously tonight is the night - Lisa's Friday night live at 7pm!

Now, I know we all look forward to Friday night at 7pm don't we?

But, I can tell you that tonights live is going to be AWESOME!

I know you all know what is coming but seriously I really don't think you know just how AWESOME it is going to be.

If you thought the sneaky peeks were good - you ain't seen nothing yet let me tell you.

Lisa has done Alphabets before - and pretty fabulous they were too, all of them.

BUT - this is on a much higher spectrum.

This release is positively blooming with possibilities! (Did you see what I did there? Lol)

Here are the ways to watch!


Lisa Horton Crafts on FB

Lisa Horton Crafts on YT

Craftng With Lisa Horton on FB

So, 7pm sharp! Don't be late now!

Oh, and remember the stock is always loaded on a Friday BUT - I really think it will pay to hang on until the bundle price drops because it really will make a huge difference.  I know we all suffer from FOMO where Lisa's products are concerned but these will be around for a while of that I am certain.

So, I will see you all later at Lisa's place.  Bring a cuppa or whatever drink you usually have, get comfortable, draw all the curtains, don't answer the phone or the door - you will not want ANY interruptions for sure.

See ya later.

TTFN

xx

5 comments:

  1. Will be watching Lisa`s live Dawn! she get`s so exited .. What I have seen looks amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's not the only one! Lol We have one very excited Design Team too. Lol xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Dawn, was`nt signed in so published as Anonymous..Pam

      Delete
  3. Hope you didn’t work too hard this morning Dawn and that your flu jabs went well for both of you 🥰
    I’d love to see your finished pencilling project when your done. I bet it’s phenomenally beautiful.
    I so enjoyed both lives both Dawns and Claire’s with lots of advice skills and knowledge for us crafters. Both your cards are amazingly good. Also the Christmas style card you put on Facebook Dawn was fabulous I really loved that. I shall have a go when I can. In the meantime these sneaky peeks have been fabulous and bet the reveals are soooo phenomenally fantastic.
    See you all there this evening
    Lots of love
    Connie 💜

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still catching up - did join in Lisa's 'live' and for those who are waiting for this release I can understand why....it really is beautiful! Looking forward to seeing the fab samples by the DT and then what everyone makes when they receive their sets. Su Robson

    ReplyDelete