Monday 24 October 2022

MARVELLOUS MONDAY

 Good morning lovely people.

I trust you all had a fabulous weekend?

Well, what can I say about Lisa's Friday Night Live eh?

Wasn't it just amazing?  I could tell by all your comments that you were as impressed as the Design Team were.  Lisa was worried about the samples because of how she had to split everything but I think I can safely say that the Design Team knocked it out the park didn't they?

I am so excited for the shows on Wednesday and Thursday aren't you?  I think it will be quite busy but this time I do think people will wait for the bundle price to drop - whatever the bundle will be, Lol.

So, let's give you all the show details then shall we?


This is a One Day Special
Wednesday 26th October - 6pm & 9pm
Thursday 27th October - 10am & 2pm

I hope you all manage to get what you want.

***

So let's get to the Meet the Team feature - and this week we are getting to know the lovely Natalia.



How many jobs did you have before you found your dream job?

My dream job was a fashion designer. I studied as Tailoring in dressmaking. Loved to draw a dress or skirt, design and sew it. Had lots of requests from my sister lol. I did lots of other jobs.

 

Chinese or Indian

Chinese

 

Fish and Chips or Pizza

Fish and chips

 

Surf or Turf

Both for me

 

Dogs or Cats

Love both, as brought up with dogs, cats and other animals.

 

Sports or not

When I was younger, I loved to run a lot and play football at school. But not anymore.

 

Music whilst crafting or not

Listen to music a lot especially when crafting.

 

Favourite film genre

Drama, Adventure and Fantasy

 

Favourite music genre

Pop music

 

What is your MOST favourite LHC product

Love LHC products. My favourites are Layering stencils with embossing folders. Background stamps and of course LHC new inks, as love using inks in my crafting.

 

What is your dream for the future

Would love my boys to be happy and to have a job of their dreams.

Would love to go to a sandy beach where is nice and sunny as I have not been for a long time. My dream also to see again some of my best friends who live far away. Love cardmaking and sewing, hopefully will do more sewing in the future.

 

So there you go then.  I do love Natalia's answer to the Sports or not question.   Sounds like me that last bit. Lol

I'll be back on Wednesday with another fabulous project for you from one of our uber talented Design Team Members and a reminder of the show times too.

TTFN
xx


3 comments:

  1. Fabulous blog as always
    Friday live was fantastic showing all the design team cards. You all definitely knocked it out of the park in my view your work was phenomenally impressive. Well done to you all.
    Natalia I was a seamstress when I first left school. I still have my sewing machine and overlocker as need to use them from time to time. I don’t see as much as my heart lies with card craft but as I said the machines are of use as and when needed. I too used to be a runner at school and for a few years after. I only stopped over the last so many years due to health reasons. I’m not used to having a little spare tyre here and there lol 😂
    I really hope your dreams come true for your boys and that your heart shall be content in life 🥰
    Thank you for the days and times of the shows Dawn I shall be watching
    Hope you have a wonderful week off with your family 😘
    Lots of love
    Connie 💜

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Dawn for the blog and introducing Natalia. She definitely is an all round crafter and ery talented lady. As always I enjoyed the Friday night live and loved the design team makes. I hope you enjoy your week with your boys Dawn. Unfortunately my hubby and I have gone down with Covid so won't be seeing our grandchildren. Never mind, we've been lucky to escape it until now. 🙈Xx Liz Castle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love meeting the team articles and great to put faces to names we're familiar with! Su Robson

    ReplyDelete