Tuesday 6 September 2022

LATE ON PARADE!

 Hello you lovely lot

Well, what can I say, I'm a day late putting up this post and I can only apologise.

I got sidetracked yesterday morning and it went clean out of my head!

So, albeit a day late, let's get on to what's happening in Lisa Horton Crafts land this week shall we?

If you didn't manage to catch my live yesterday at 1pm then here is the link for you to be able to watch the edited version over on our You Tube channel.

If you did join me you will be pleased to know that my darling husband is still able to walk and has no bruises (that show!) Lol
Honestly, what is it with men and their DIY?
He said when I discussed it with him (obviously I mean yelled at him, lol) was..... wait for it........
"I didn't think you would be able to hear me from inside the house!"
How he thought we wouldn't be able to hear the electric saw with all the windows open is beyond me but that's a bloke's logic for you!!
He is now under threat of actual physical harm if he does it again!! Time will tell eh?

Claire did her live earlier today which was very informative as usual and I will pop a link in for that tomorrow.

Our fabulous Lisa is back on your TV screens tomorrow 7th September and Thursday 8th September (hopefully) with another fabulous release.
Show times are:
Wednesday: 4pm and 7pm for a 2 hour show
Thursday: 8am (stock permitting)

Now I know you have seen the fabulous new layering stencils and all the brilliant DT samples in the group so you all know what to expect.  I just know this will be a sellout show as it is something you have all been asking for for quite some time now.  So, I hope you enjoy the shows and I hope you get what you want.  I know that the combinations on TV don't always suit everyone but rest assured if you don't get what you want on TV then stock will also be available on Lisa's own website - www.thatcraftplace.co.uk 14 days after the date of TV release.  
Here are just a few of the awesome DT samples:








Aren't they just fabulous?
Do we or do we not have THE best Design Team in the World?
Oh Yes - We Do!!

Lastly, voting is still open in the Crafts Beautiful awards until the end of September.
I know that many of you will have already voted for all your favourites, but just in case you haven't - or you know someone else who hasn't - here is the link for you.  Thank you for those who have already voted.
I'm keeping everything crossed for Lisa and Danny - they SO deserve some recognition for what they have achieved in such a short space of time, and through a pandemic at that!!



So that's it for now peeps.
I'll be back tomorrow with a link for Claire's edited version of her live from YouTube and don't forget, it's project Wednesday and this week we have a cheeky little project from the lovely Mary Kelly.

See you tomorrow.

TTFN
xxx


















5 comments:

  1. Glad to hear Hubby is still alive. Sorry but I did laugh…..again. What’s he like? So excited to see the shows tomorrow and Thursday. The DT samples are fantastic as always. Also thank you Dawn for taking time out to give us fabulous lives and this blog. Karen Keen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx Dawn. Looking forward to seeing Lisa on C&C 2moro and so glad to hear your hubby has survived to see another day!! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn’t make the live yesterday but watched it later & I must admit I did laugh when I heard the power tools πŸ˜‚ I can only imagine what was said πŸ˜‰ great live by the way, so pleased hubby has survived, don’t think it will be third time lucky though πŸ€” xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to know the hubby is still alive and kicking lol I’m sure after a good telling off he won’t dare do it again hehe 😜
    I saw both your live Dawn and Claire’s and as always extremely informative interesting and inspiring. I just love to see all your techniques that we can try ourselves.
    The design team cards are simply phenomenal totally agree that you have the best of the best design team with out a doubt and I love you all. All so talented. Thank you for all that you do for us.
    Iv purchased the bundle on this occasion as I didn’t have any of those embossing folders I don’t think πŸ€” lol and looking forward to having a go at creating some beautiful cards with Lisas goods.
    All my votes are all in fingers crossed 🀞
    Looking forward to the shows now x
    Lots of love
    Connie πŸ’œ

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really need to get that tulip set. On another note at least your hubby is dojng something around the house. πŸ˜ƒ

    ReplyDelete