Friday 2 September 2022

FABULOUS FRIDAY

 Good morning all

I can't believe we are in September already, can you?

Where does the time go to these days?  I feel like no sooner is it Christmas than it's Easter, then it is August then we are back to Christmas!! Do you find that too or is it just me?

When I was a kid, I couldn't wait for the six week summer break - it just seemed to go on forever.  These days I dread it lol!!  Then again, the time does seem to go quite quickly.  I mean I can't believe the children are back at school next week! (Yaaay!)

I hope you have been able to watch my video from yesterday using the Layering Twisted Stripes stencils?

If not, here is a link for the edited version on our You Tube channel.  You can watch that at your leisure. 


Now obviously it is Friday and that means a live with our lovely Lisa at 7pm as usual.

I know she is using the ink pads tonight but I also know she has something a little bit special to share too!  My lips are sealed - you will just have to come and watch! Lol

Of course you can always watch on our You Tube channel if you would prefer, link below. 



Don't forget to like and share if you can, as Lisa always has a fabulous giveaway for one lucky follower.

Well, I think that's all I have for you for today.

Oh yes, one last thing.
Voting closes at the end of this month for the Best of Crafts Awards 2022 so if you haven't voted already (or you have only voted once - you can vote up to five times with the same email address - just sayin' lol) - please consider clicking the link below to vote.
Thank you in advance!

Right, that really is all I have for you today.
So, see you tonight at 7pm, don't be late now! 

TTFN
xxx









4 comments:

  1. Good morning Dawn
    Time does certainly fly these days. My dad used to say the older you get the quicker the time does fly and how true it is.
    I was the same as you when I was a youngster just couldn’t wait for the holidays to come around lol
    Your lives are fantastic Dawn I shall watch it again and again on YouTube as I do 😜
    Looking forward to tonight with Lisa I’m intrigued to know what’s coming lol I wouldn’t miss it for the world.
    I really do hope Lisa is lucky to win the craft awards in all she’s up for. It would just be the icing on the cake for her wouldn’t it?
    Thank you Dawn for always being so informative both in your lives and in the blog see you this evening at 7pm
    Lots of love
    Connie 💜

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn, will be watching tonight ..Thanks for the heads up x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dawn the card you made on Thursday was really nice your so good at what you do and i love all your tips you share with us all and i always look forward to Monday and Thursday so i can get more inspiration and tips 😊 x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dawn. Thank you for your demos and the daily blog. I'm looking forward to Lisa's FB live tonight and yes, you're right the seasons and days do seem to whizz by the older we get! Lol. X

    ReplyDelete