Friday 23 September 2022

FEATURED FOLLOWER FRIDAY

Hello all

Well, look at the time again, where on earth do the hours go to?

I had to go to the Doctors this morning for my annual thyroid check.  Now this is never something I look forward to because they always struggle to take blood from me.  Oh my days, no sooner had a I sat down than the nurse said, "sharp scratch" and that was that!  Flippin' brilliant and the teeniest tiniest bruise you ever did see.  I was well pleased.

So that done, off to do the shopping.  Never has my freezer been so bare which was only borne out by the total at the till!! 😨😨 

Still, all done now and at least I can eat again. Lol

***

So, you will notice that the title of today's blog is 

"Featured Follower Friday"

Our blog and our fabulous Crafting with Lisa Horton group would be nothing without you, our followers.  So I thought it might be nice if we featured some projects done by one of our followers.  It may not be every Friday but maybe once a month.

For our first Featured Follower I have chosen a very special lady.

This lady has her problems but never do I see her let them get her down.  She is an extremely active, friendly and supportive member in our facebook group and she has become a firm friend with many.

So, without further ado, our first Featured Follower is none other than..........

CON TURNBULL

Here are just a few (and it was hard to choose just a few I can tell you) of Connie's projects which have been posted in the group.




Thank you Connie for supporting not only Lisa Horton Crafts, but in general for your constant participation with all aspects of our group.

***
In case you missed Claire's live on Tuesday, here is a link to the edited version on our You Tube channel.


And in case you missed my live from Thursday, here's the link to the edited version also on You Tube.


Today is the last day for voting in the Crafts Beautiful Awards.
If you haven't already voted, and I know alot of you have, please take a couple of minutes to vote for your favourites.  Lisa Horton Crafts has been nominated in many categories and I know Lisa is already overwhelmed at being nominated.  I can't begin to tell you what it would mean to actually win one of the categories.  So, if you have voted, thank you so so much and if you haven't, you don't have long left. 😉😉😉


And, finally, PLEASE don't forget to tune in tonight at 7pm for Lisa's Live.
I can promise you it will be full of fabulous information, stock updates and an awesome giveaway.  What's not to like?


You can either watch on our You tube channel, Lisa's business page or in our group, Crafting with Lisa Horton as it is always shared into the group.
Times:  UK 7pm -  PDT 11am  -  EDT 2pm

So, think that's everything for now.
See you tonight at 7pm - don't be late now! Lol

TTFN
xx

















9 comments:

  1. I feel your pain Dawn. They always have problems getting blood out of me too. The only ones who get it straight away are the ‘blood’ nurses at the hospital lol.
    Lovely to see Con mentioned. She is such a lovely caring member or the group. Again thank you taking time out to bring this blog. Looking forward to Lisa’s live tonight. Always get excited lol. Karen Keen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely idea featuring group members love the title of it. 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  3. Con is a fabulous lady and you can tell she just loves to craft. Well deserved choice. Prices at the tills seem in increase every week. I've even taken to shopping around which is something I really don't like doing. I'm glad your check up went well. I'm off to our Allergy Clinic on Monday and Tuesday and Wednesday I have a flu and Coronavirus booster due. Its all go isn't it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards from the lovely Con 😊xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely Connie has a mention, she is going to be so chuffed 🥰 a special lady xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word Dawn I am so so flattered to see my makes in the blog today gosh it brought a tear to my eyes. How kind of you to think of others in this way. What a wonderful idea to have each week.
    I’m simply blown away. Thank you so very much for your kind words and to Sue and Karen too. Iv never made so many wonderful friends at one time. We have a really special group of people here. I have only just been on a FaceTime with one member before I came onto Facebook. Thank you to Lisa Horton Crafts that I have met so many beautiful people and made very dear friends.
    I have under active thyroid Dawn and funnily enough just had my bloods taken yesterday whilst at an appointment. They normally don’t have much bother taking mine. I’m so pleased your appointment went well.
    As always both Claire’s and your lives Dawn are always brilliant to watch and lots to learn from you both too. I’m sure we can all thank you both very much 😘
    I shall be there as always this evening at 7pm to see our Lisa. Thinking of trying Facebook tonight.
    Thank you again
    Lots of love
    Connie 💜

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well deserved mention Connie. Well done. You have made some beautiful cards!! X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful work Con. lovely live last night, glad all went well at drs Dawn. Love the group and the friendly comment and wonderful work. Elizabeth Bennett

    ReplyDelete