Monday 26 September 2022

MONDAY MUSINGS

Good morning lovely people

How are we all this fine Monday?

Did you know there are only 13 weeks left until Christmas?

I wonder if you are like me and wonder where on earth the time goes to these days.

When I was a child, I used to think that the six week school holidays were everlasting.  We seemed to spend every day outside, making up our own games and we never felt unsafe either.  My mum used to go nuts at me whenever I spent time with a particular friend.  She always used to take me Cray fishing and I always used to come back filthy! Lol  Obviously at the time I just thought she was trying to spoil my fun because I thought it was brilliant, but of course she was just concerned about my safety and of course, her ever increasing laundry pile.😂😂



These days it seems we have to worry about our young ones more than ever doesn't it?  It makes me so sad to think of the world our Children and our Children's children are growing up in.

Anyway, enough doom and gloom, let's get to the fun stuff shall we?

So this week's calendar is a little quieter with no TV planned for this week.

So later, in just under an hour actually, I shall be live in the Crafting with Lisa Horton Group over on Facebook and I am sooo lucky because I get to play with the fabulous new Balloon High layering stencils, embossing folder and die.  This set is just sooooo versatile, it's genius.


Tomorrow, our lovely Claire Newcome will be with you again in the Crafting with Lisa Horton Group at 11am.  I haven't seen what she is making yet but knowing Claire it will be fabulous.


Wednesday is Project Day here on the blog and we have a fabulous project for you this week so remember to pop in on Wednesday to see what it is.

Thursday morning at 10am I will once again be live in the Crafting with Lisa Horton group with another gorgeous project.

And of course, Friday night just wouldn't be the same without a Facebook Live from our lovely Lisa now would it.

You can view either through You Tube, on Lisa Horton Crafts, business page or indeed in the Crafting with Lisa Horton Group.  Wherever you watch, remember to always share the live wherever you can to be in with a chance of winning some fabulous Lisa Horton Crafts goodies.


So, that's it from me for now.

I'll be back on with our Wednesday Project in a couple of days.

TTFN

xx

7 comments:

  1. A bit of down time before the next onslaught, lol will watch video later thank you for all the hard work producing these videos. Elizabeth B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a test as couldn’t post just now

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh it’s posted. There was error before sorry here we go.
    Thank you for the blogs Dawn I love reading them. I remember playing out in the dirt with friends without a care in the world and mum changing me three times a day to keep me clean lol.
    Fantastic live today Dawn I cannot wait to purchase these balloons items.
    Looking forward to to Claire’s tomorrow and your next live Thursday morning. I so enjoy the lives always full of information inspiration and enjoyment.
    Look forward to tomorrows blog post.
    Lots of love
    Connie 💜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Connie. I could never understand why parents wanted to change your clothes during the day - surely that just made their laundry pile even bigger. Lol My daughter stayed dirty until bed time if she got messy during the day. I must be a bad mum. Lol xx

      Delete
  4. I hope that there is going to be hundreds of packs of the balloon stencils as they are going to be SO popular

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think our generation had the best years, freedom to go out & enjoy yourself, the music & dare I say it the fashion, It really warmed my heart today listening to the delight in your voice when showing us the balloon stencil in your live, such a fab set but your enthusiasm & the way you demonstrated would make me want to buy it even if I didn’t need it which of course I do 😉 thanks Dawn xx Val

    ReplyDelete