Monday 27 April 2020

Colourful Art Journal

Hey everyone!
Today, I have for you a bright and colourful art journal.


Not my usual thing - either art journals or bright colours - but it kind of just happened and I think the outcome is pretty cool.

Here's what I did:


Start by gluing on some of the sentiments and various tissue papers for the first layer on the background.


Once I was happy with the 'stickers', I added some paint and wiped out excess through my stencils 
(here, I used Groovy and Mosaic).


When the stencilled paint dried, I added little splodges of paint all over and smeared them out with my fingers - I kept adding and drying until I was happy with the result.


Next, I used the Creative Words stencil to add black pen wording over the colourful background.


The final step was to lighten up the page with white spots using white chalk paint and Bubblewrap stencil. I also added a few more phrases from the Wordage Sheets and outlines a quick frame with black pen.


Here are some close-ups of the page:




See you next time!




2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous project Ewelina. So bright and colourful. Love it. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such vibrant colours and great little details xx

    ReplyDelete