Sunday 2 February 2020

Mixed Media Book


Mixed media mdf Book

Mdf Book parts from Lisa Horton Crafts
In the loop die from Lisa Horton Crafts
Mermaid tail glitter – Lisa Horton Crafts
Multiple stencils – Lisa Horton Crafts
Sisal – Lisa Horton crafts
Bali paper - Lisa Horton Crafts

Hello how are you today, thanks for visiting the blog.
if you have any questions feel free to leave a comment below.

Here is my blog post with my mixed media mdf book. It is so much fun to work with the fabulous goodies of Lisa.


I used the lovely new stencils of Lisa's and on the 3rd of February she will be presenting them on Create and Craft TV, as well as my items are on that show. 

Lisa's shows will be aired at 11am and 4pm.

And those lovely mermaid tails they are addicting and they have so much different colours, wowieee I love them.

I used painters tape to bind the book. Tip: leave a bit of a gap so you can open and close the book.


I painted the book with white gesso
 and added a scrap of a old book.



Then I used a few stencils of the new 
line from Lisa with texture paste which I 
mixed up with acrylic paint before I added it.












Also I made a pocket on the inside and 
on the front where I put in a tag and a paperclip
 I made, all in the same style.





Finally, I bound the book with a ribbon, 
and then you can put in books you can make. 
See the video how it turned out. And also how I binded the ribbon.

 Thanks everyone for visiting the blog with the amazing creations of my fellow design team members.
If you like to see more art from the team then join in on our Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/468312444069507/?epa=SEARCH_BOX

And follow me @bobomadeby on facebook, Instagram and youtube.

Have a lovely day
Love Natasja Boseker @bobomadeby

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you elisabeth😘 you are soo sweet.

      Delete
    2. Your project looked even better on the tv screen ! Xx

      Delete
    3. Thanks Elisabeth mwah, and it was soo funny to see it on the tv show. My hubby and kids were also soo exited for me. 😘

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous . I love all the different textures x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant tutorials Natasja and your project is stunning xx

    ReplyDelete