Tuesday 4 February 2020

Small but Mighty

Hi Its Erin here and I wanted to show you a brief and easy card to make 

I have used the following items :

Lisa Horton's - The Island Collection, Capri 
Lisa Horton's - Craft Dies , Scalloped layered Squares 
Lisa's super smooth white card 300gsm 
Stamp ( Shhuuushhhh  its a secret ) is the new sugar with love , 
coming very soon 
And random , buttons and gems 



Colouring up That Craft Place super smooth white card , 
I used Copic markers 


Prepping everything out 


Using the largest die from the Scalloped collection, I cut my card base out ( it needed to go through the cutting machine a few times ) but cut and scored beautiful 


measure and layering a smaller layer and adding foam pads for depth 


Random Doily for texture 


Making a border frame and using the stunning papers from the Island collection 


Doodling around the main image and around the bunting flag die 


Adding buttons and gems to add those final little touches 


This card measure's 5x5 so a little dinky card 

I hope you like my card.  Thanks for popping by.
Erin 

3 comments: