Friday 10 January 2020

AND THE LADY HERSELF...

- Designer and Owner - 
LISA HORTON 

I have been crafting in one way or another, most of my life. I've been designing for the past 8 years and began my professional crafting journey working in a local craft shop. 
I am the owner of That Craft Place and the Lisa Horton Crafts brand. We manufacture high quality stamps, stencils, MDF and grey board designs. I have a bit of a quirky style but also love to dabble in mixed media.

 I am known for my clean and simple style which, when you look deeper, shows the depth and layers of my projects. More importantly, I love to share my ideas with other crafters. I am super excited about my new brand. I am bringing stamps, coordinating dies, papers, mediums and so many more things to you.

 For me, as a crafter, I wanted to make sure that I bring to you the best quality products at affordable prices. It has taken a lot of testing and sleepless nights but I think I've achieved this and I'm sure you will be delighted with my launches. 

The ideas are brimming in my head and I can't get them out fast enough!I am looking forward to bringing you along with me on my new journey and sharing all of the exciting things to come.

 Unfortunately it will mean I will have to lock Danny in the garage more often, although I think he will be happy to be away from me and my crazy cat Prudence who has taken over our world. 
I am excited and thrilled to be launching Lisa Horton Crafts on Create and Craft and you will see my products in many craft shops soon.



3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see all your new products and ideas.
    Plus love hearing about what your beautiful Miss Prudence is getting up to ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Lisa! I will be following you along the path of your new venture and of course, shopping as I go! Lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your love of crafting with us. I am so excited to be a small part of your grand new adventure xx

    ReplyDelete