Monday 13 January 2020

All About Ewelina Gryglak

- Meet the Team -
Ewelina Gryglak 
My name is Ewelina Gryglak - ewelinkag is my online/crafting name. I am Polish but I have moved here and lived in Yorkshire, England for over 15 years now. When I have to be an adult (which is most of the time, unfortunately), I work as an Education Department manager in Offender Learning.

 I’ve been doing mixed-media crafts for almost 5 years now - I started when my life got turned upside down by some serious health problems in my family. It was a way of escaping and dealing with the bad news but at the same time finding a creative way of expressing myself. I love working with mixed media; I make cards, tags and ATCs; I am no stranger to 12x12 scrap layouts either; I love expanding my horizons and embarking on new creative journeys.

 My challenge for the new year is to make more mini-albums and off the page projects. I love layers and textures so that is what you can see in my work. My craft-room is full of texture pastes, stencils, paints, inks, embellishments of various type - paper, fabric, chipboard. 

I would define my style as ‘eclectic’ as you can find a little bit of everything in my work - paints, stencils, modelling paste, stamps, paper flowers, chipboard of any kind. I find that my main strength is being quite flexible and being able to adapt my style to fit a variety of themes/styles. I am hoping that more and more crafters (not only British) will
embark on mixed-media adventures with me - It’s loads of fun really.

1 comment:

  1. I love your style and look forward to seeing more of your work xx

    ReplyDelete