Friday 31 March 2023

FABULOUS FRIDAY

Good morning all.

I hope you have all had a lovely week so far?

Well I am pleased to report that Lisa and Miriam made it safely to their hotel yesterday - eventually, lol.  I won't go into details but suffice to say if they get there and back in one piece I will be amazed and somewhat relieved.  😂😂😂 

I can tell you they have boarded their flight and taken off.  I just know they are going to have a brilliant time and all the stress that lead up to the event will be worth it.

***

So, let's just crack on shall we?

If you missed Claire's live on Tuesday, the edited version is available on our You Tube channel if you'd like to watch.  Just click the pic below to watch.

And if you missed my "interactive live" yesterday,😂 the edited version is again available to view on our You Tube channel.  Just click the pic below.

Talking of You Tube - I am beyond thrilled to see that our subscriber numbers have just hit the 5,000 mark.  Thank you to every one who has subscribed and viewed our videos.  It makes it all worthwhile when we can see that we have real subscribers and real comments on our videos.  Onwards and upwards eh?  

***

So obviously there is no live from Lisa tonight as she will still be in the air I think.  I'm sure Miriam told me that they land about 10pm UK time.  They are going to be exhausted when they get there and they are going to be soooo busy.  Mind you, I'm pretty sure they will smash it between them and it will all be really worthwhile in growing the Lisa Horton Crafts Brand.

Today America - Tomorrow the World!!

***

Finally, to our Words of Wisdom


Never a truer word!

See you Monday folks.

TTFN
xxx


4 comments:

  1. Gosh it’s going to be a busy time for them in Ohio. I’m sure the excitement will kick in and they will have a great time. I hope Lisa is still buzzing enough to do her live in Friday as it’s in the return leg that the jet lag gets you. Anyway had another deliver of some bits from LH so off to my craft room. Love to all 💕 xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's hope she can keep her eyes open for Friday night then. Lol Dx

      Delete
  2. Oh Dawn it’s lovely to know that Lisa Miriam and friend have boarded the aeroplane and have taken off. I bet they’re so excited to be going across the pond. Good luck to you all and wish you the most fabulous time. Knock ‘em dead Lisa 😁😁😁😁 we shall all miss the live this evening 🥰🥰
    I really loved both lives this week not that I ever don’t lol you both have such different ways of creating with fantastic results every time. Thank you Dawn and Claire for inspiring us once again. 🥰
    It’s good to hear there’s more people subscribing to YouTube with LHC simply fabulous 😘
    Love these words of wisdom on the blog Dawn as you say there’s never a truer word. Thank you Dawn for always keeping us crafters informed 🥰
    Lots of love
    Connie 💜


    ReplyDelete