Monday 27 February 2023

MARVELLOUS MONDAY

Good morning all.

I hope you have all had a lovely weekend?

I have been busy in my craft room having a sort out and a sell off.  I have so much stuff that I just don't use any more and it is silly to keep it on the off chance isn't it?  I mean it is a very small off chance to be fair and you know what they say - if you haven't used it for twelve months you probably won't use it again!  Well, I haven't looked at most of it for the last three years to be fair so I definitely think it is time to declutter.  Gosh it feels good to be seeing a little bit of space.  Mind you, I don't think it is going to take me very long to fill it again. Lol.

***

So, to business then.

We have a mega busy week again this week with our lovely Lisa being at Create and Craft with her World Launch of the stellar Modern Florals Box Kit.

I know a lot of you have already purchased it and all I can say is you won't regret it.  

So let's get the ball rolling with our schedule shall we?

Monday 27th February

I shall be live in the Crafting with Lisa Horton Group at 1pm as usual and I will be using, of course, the fabulous Modern Florals Box Kit.


4pm and 8pm Lisa will be live on Create and Craft (just hope she has a voice!)


I really hope she gets some time to do some demos for you but I think the Box Kit will be flying out of the door if I'm honest.

Tuesday 28th February

Lisa will be back on TV live at 8am with whatever is left of the box kit (I'm thinking, not much, lol)

Then she will be on Craft Extra at 10am for an hour so don't forget to tune in for that.


Wednesday 1st March

Project Day on the Blog

Thursday 2nd March

I will be live in the group at 1pm as usual.  I may even use the box kit again, who knows? Lol.

Friday 3rd March

Lisa will be live at 7pm as usual, links later in the week.

***

Finally, to our words of wisdom.

See you Wednesday

TTFN
xxx



 

2 comments:

  1. Oh Dawn there’s a lot going on this week isn't there in the crafting word of Lisa Horton … to which I’m really looking forward to seeing. I do hope her voice hasn’t been disturbed too much for the shows.
    You sound like you’ve gotten rid of most of your old stash I still have a good few to shift as yet lol.
    Wonderful words of wisdom today they’re always so true to word.
    Looking forward to seeing your live today Dawn I so missed you last Thursday but lovely to know you had quality time with your grandchildren which is very important in life.
    See at 1pm
    Lots of love
    Connie 💜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a busy busy week for sure. I have loads still to get rid of Connie, it's a slow process but really rather satisfying too. Thank you as always for your ongoing support. Dx

      Delete