Friday 3 February 2023

FABULOUS FRIDAY

 Good morning one and all.

I hope you have had a great week so far?

As you know I went visiting my littlest granddaughter on Wednesday afternoon as it was her 3rd birthday.  She is such a little darling.  Every time I passed her a present she said "it's proby Paw Trol" Lol, which translates into "it's probably Paw Patrol" - and guess what, she was right.  I did buy her other stuff too but she does love her Paw Patrol bless her.  We had a lovely couple of hours with them but because it was a school night we had to leave to let them get sorted for bed.  Still, a wonderful time spent with my best little people and I came away feeling fabulous.

***

So onto business then eh?

If you missed Claire's live on Tuesday it is available to watch on our You Tube channel.  Just click on the pic below to take you there.


Also, if you missed my live yesterday, that is also now available on our You Tube channel.  Again just click the pic.  If you missed it, you really should go and have a look at it - I used the fabulous brand new Interference Inks which are being launched on Create and Craft next Monday/Tuesday.  They are totally mind blowingly brilliant.  Don't believe me??  Go watch the video! 😉😉


***

So, it being Friday you know what that means don't you?

Yep, our Lisa will be live at 7pm and who'd like to bet on what she will be using? Lol

So remember there are several places that you can watch:

Lisa Horton Crafts on You Tube (the best option)

Lisa Horton Crafts on Facebook (Lisa's business page)

Crafting with Lisa Horton Group on Facebook

and of course,

The Front Page of Lisa's Website.

If you haven't had chance to watch the video that Lisa asked you to comment on, here's the link to that.  You only have to comment to be in with a chance of winning a prize.


***

Finally, to our words of wisdom.

See you soon.

TTFN
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment