Monday 6 February 2023

MARVELLOUS MONDAY

A very good Monday morning to you all.

I hope you had a fabulous weekend?

 Have you all recovered from Lisa's awesome Friday Night Live?

I know you love the new inks because the stock is flying and I just know you will not regret your purchases.  I mean obviously apart from the fabulous inks there are three fantastic 3d Embossing Folders, 2 with Dies and all with Layering Stencils.  People have been requesting these flowers for ages and now all their prayers have been answered Lol.  

Lisa always says that she can tell when the Design Team like the product when she looks at all the samples that are sent in.  I think you will agree that the samples in the group these past few days have been absolutely stunning.  There are sooooo many things you can do with these products that you are only limited by your own imagination.  Remember that all the projects that the DT post are also there for your inspiration and you are more than welcome to use the ideas to incorporate into your own projects.  

Right then, let's get on with all the details you are going to need to know for everything that we have going on this week.

Monday 6th February 

I will be live in the Crafting with Lisa Horton Group at 1pm and I will be using one of the fabulous new A6 3D Embossing Folders which will feature on Tuesday's extra shows. (Details coming up).

Lisa's 3RD BIRTHDAY SHOW!!!!

How can it only be three years that Lisa has been out there as an independent company?  She has certainly taken the Crafting World by storm and has most definitely made her mark.  I'm so pleased that so many people are supporting her business by being a part of our fabulous group on Facebook, buying Lisa's product from Create and Craft and indeed from her own website.  She has numerous wonderful distributors that are also supporting the business and that number continues to grow month on month.

Not only that - but she was also named as Designer of the Year in only her second year of trading!! How fabulous was that?  Let's all see if we can make it two years on the trot shall we?  


Lisa will be live with her 3rd Birthday Show on Create and Craft at 4pm and 8pm.  (I just hope there is enough product left that she can demo with! Lol)

Tuesday 7th February

Lisa is back on Create and Craft today with not one but three fabulous shows.

7am and 11am - this will be a different show - some returning favourites will feature quite prominently today but, of course, it wouldn't be a Lisa show without some fabulous newness now would it?

So on today's show there will be a trio of A6 3D Embossing Folders.  These folders are simply brilliant.  They are all background folders and the detail in them is outstanding, well it would be wouldn't it? Also, the price point for these three folders is just amazing!


In between those shows Lisa will be on at 8am with the remainder of product from the New & Exclusive which started on Monday.

Also today:

Claire will be live in the Crafting with Lisa Horton Group at 2pm today.

Wednesday 8th February

Project Day on the blog.

Thursday 9th February 

I will be live in the Crafting with Lisa Horton Group at my usual time of 1pm.

Friday 10th February

Lisa will be live at 7pm as usual.  Links later in the week.

Remember to go and comment on the You Tube video Lisa mentioned to be in with a chance of winning a lovely prize.  Here's the link you need.

***

Phew, what a busy week!  I hope you can catch all the shows and also purchase the goodies you love.

***

So let's finish off with our Words of Wisdom shall we?


And on that note I will see you on Wednesday.

TTFN
XXX


 

11 comments:

  1. I am so excited for Lisa’s shows. The new inks are so different to anything on the market. She is so clever. You are basically get 2 inks for the price of 1 with them looking totally different on white and black card. The new folders are beautiful and like you say the DT have surpassed themselves with all the fabulous samples. I’m patiently waiting for the 3 new A6 folders to appear on the website. I definitely NEED these too lol. I’ll be there for you live at 1pm today and then will get sorted ready for Lisa’s first show at 4pm. Exciting times. Thank you Dawn. Love Karen Keen x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you managed to get what you wanted Karen. Dx

      Delete
  2. Great blog Dawn. Thank you for taking time to do this out of your busy schedule. The products coming are fabulous and I just love this flower which I have in my garden if the frost and extreme cold hasn't killed it off. The upcoming shows will be fabulous. Happy 3rd Birthday to Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure Sue. As long as you don't prune it until the Spring it should be fine. Fingers crossed eh? Dx

      Delete
  3. Thank you for all the dates and times

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all the info - lots to watch (and buy!) Watching the 'launch' show now....not a lot left so people best be quick. Will have to catch up.with your 'live' later...been out and about. Su Robson

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew it would sell well but even I was surprised at how quickly everything went Su. Hope you got what you wanted. Dx

      Delete
  5. Just wondering why the new embossing folders aren't on the US site. They have some other ones available. I really wanted the crackle set

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure. I hope they got it sorted so that you could purchase. Dx

      Delete
  6. Lovely blog again Dawn. The Friday live was fabulous and fun seeing all of those beautiful items awaiting us crafters. Lisa is one excellent designer and I’m so pleased she started on her own. I’m extremely pleased I found you all a couple of years ago. I couldn’t do without you all now. Lisa has taken everyone by storm. Long may it continue 💜
    Always loving the words of wisdom.
    Thank you
    Lots of love
    Connie 💜

    ReplyDelete