Monday 16 January 2023

MARVELLOUS MONDAY

 Morning all

I hope you all had a fabulous weekend.

Well, what a busy live Lisa had on Friday night didn't she?  You have certainly given her an awful lot of food for thought with all your suggestions.

So, it will be a bit of a quieter week this week, well for you at least.  The DT are busy busy busy behind the scenes, beavering away making lots and lots of luscious samples to show you how fabulous all the upcoming goodies are!  I've sorted out my street corner in readiness to make the extra cash I am going to need to buy it all! πŸ˜‚ Well, I mean, you have to get it all - don't you?

So before I tell you what's on this week, I need to tell you about my video from last Thursday.

I put a post up in the group to let you all know that I had lost the option to download my video following my live.  So I filmed a new video over the weekend to add to You Tube but sadly this did the same thing to me.  So on this occasion there won't be an edited version on You Tube, just the live in the group.  I am hoping that it will be back to normal tomorrow but we shall just have to wait and see.  I am sure it is a Facebook problem rather than a computer problem so fingers crossed.

***

Okay, so this week we have:

Monday 16th January

I will be live in the CWLH group but at the earlier time of 12.30 and we are making cards for men.

Tuesday 17th January 

Claire will be live in the CWLH group at 2pm

Wednesday 18th January 

Project Wednesday on the Blog

Thursday 19th January (It's my birthday!!)

I will be live in the CWLH group at 1pm

Friday 20th January

Lisa will be live at 7pm showing the new product that you had a quick look at last week and also the fabulous DT samples. (Links later in the week)

***

So, to our Meet the Team feature.

What a numpty I am!  I have missed someone out and introduced you to the same person twice.  Did nobody spot the mistake or didn't you want to tell me?  Lol

Anyway, you got to meet Su twice and I left out poor Donna.

So this week, we ARE meeting the lovely Donna Cleary.

How many jobs did you have before you found your dream job?

 The majority of my working life has been working within the care field, my dream job is working as part of the design team for LHC πŸ˜Š

Indian or Chinese?
definitely Indian

Fish and Chips or Pizza?
if by the sea side fish and chips otherwise pizza for me please

Surf or Turf?

oh easy no turf for me! Definitely surf ❤️

Dogs or Cats?
love both my little fluff babies so both cat and dog

Sport or not?
sport

Music whilst you craft or not?

 I love music so yes sometimes it’s on or maybe craft along with Dawn and Claire’s lives ❤️

Favourite film genre?
Rom coms

Favourite music genre?

 wide variety!

What is your most favourite LHC product?

 this is a toughie but I so love my inks, then I need my stencils lol and of course the ultimate!

What is your dream for the future?

 firstly for health and happiness for my family and friends and to continue to be part of Lisa’s team for as long as I can ❤️

So there you go, that's our Donna.

Back next Monday with the last but one Team member.

***

And finally, to our words of wisdom.


See you Wednesday.
TTFN
xxx


24 comments:

  1. Lovely blog posting at this week. Thank you for keeping us up to date Dawn. Good to see the lovely Donna. Take care all xxx su xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this blog post Dawn and thanks for doing it for us all.
    So lovely to meet a new team member.
    Lisa has the best team and love all the live streams ❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning nice to neet Donna....and Im saying nowt (as the saying goes) I never noticed either Sue's double entry πŸ€£πŸ™„ katgerinex

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to meet you too Katherine and it is fab being on the team it is hard not to spill when we see the lovely new products but as Dawn said we need too lol xx

      Delete
  4. Happy birthday for Thursday. Being part of the design team must be marvellous. How you keep secrets or not is a wonder. Thank you all for your hard work and inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. Being a DT member is amazing and I am so happy to be a part of it. Keeping secrets is hard but necessary, lol. Dx

      Delete
  5. Hi Dawn wonderful blog again. Not to worry about YouTube as I sometimes go back to the video in the group before it goes on YouTube as I do love the lives.
    Oh yes lol I knew Su had been on here twice as when I commented I’d typed hi Su nice to meet you again lol think you mustn’t have seen it.
    It’s lovely to meet the gorgeous Donna such. Beautiful crafter and I too hope that Donna gets to craft for LHC for as long as she possibly can and really hope your dreams come true Donna in life family and crafting.
    Beautiful quote again Dawn I love to read these. So beautiful and true.
    Thank you for another inspirational live today Dawn x
    Lots of live
    Connie πŸ’œ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Connie. Oh I must have missed that or thought that maybe you had met her somewhere else before, lol. Hey ho. Dx

      Delete
    2. Awww thank you as always Con you are a sweetheart and I love to see your makes also as does the group your a highly valued member of the group Con keep being awesome ❤️❤️πŸ₯° xx

      Delete
    3. Lol Dawn Iv not met her as yet but hope to meet up with you all at some point at a workshop providing I can make it. Here’s hoping πŸ₯°

      Delete
    4. Your very welcome Donna and thanks to you too for your very kind words. I love you all your all so talented πŸ’œ

      Delete
  6. Nice to hear from you again dawn with all the info we need. and hello to the lovely Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you and hello to you too Gaynor ❤️ xx

      Delete
  7. Thank you again Dawn for the blog ! Lovely to learn all about Donna’s likes and dislikes too. Hope you get spoilt on your birthday on Thursday πŸŽ‚ best wishes Sandy Scott

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandy. I am hoping for a bit of spoilt too. Lol Dx

      Delete
  8. Totally agree, no fair weather friends πŸ’– Trudy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the interesting blog, missed your d4mo today so I am going to catch up now, enjoyed the Friday live with Lisa, lovely things which makes us all want. Anne Whitfiekd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries Anne. I have had a few problems but think I have them sorted now so hopefully they will all be up on You Tube very soon. Dx

      Delete