Friday 13 January 2023

FABULOUS FRIDAY

 Good morning all.

Oooh I've just realised, it's Friday the 13th!! Eeeekkk.  Now, do I go out or do I stay in the house all day! Hmmm decisions, decisions. Lol

Well what a fabulous week we have had.  It has felt really good to be back doing the lives this week and I know I speak for Claire too when I say that.  It is so gratifying that so many of you come to watch each day and I hope you all take something from each live. 

Claire is a bit more techniquey (yes it's a word! Lol) than I am.  I do love to do a bit of something different with the products but I think we compliment each other quite well, don't you?

As Claire said on Tuesday, if ever there is anything you would like us to do in particular then please do either message me or comment in the group.  

Talking of lives, I normally edit and upload my video to You Tube on the same day as the live but for some reason I couldn't download my video yesterday so I must have set it up differently.  Not to worry though, I will do a recording session later today for the card I made and then pop it on to You Tube for you so it might not be uploaded until Saturday, sorry about that.

***

I have a new feature in mind for Mondays, based on a couple of suggestions on my earlier post so look out for that once the Meet the Team feature has finished.  We have two Design Team members yet to meet, one is the lovely Miriam and the other is my good self.  So they will take the next two weeks and then our new feature will kick in on week 3.  I'll give you more details about it soon. 😉😉

***

Well, as the blog title says, it is Friday and you all know what that means right?

Our lovely Designer of the Year, Lisa Horton will be live tonight at 7pm as usual.

There are several ways to watch:


Lisa Horton Crafts on Facebook - Lisa's Business Page


Front Page of Lisa's Website

So you have plenty of choices there to be able to watch.

Remember to like and share the Live Video to be in with a chance of winning a prize.

Also, remember to go and comment on the video Lisa asked you to comment on for a second chance at winning a prize.  She doesn't know I do this, but I have popped the link for the video here in case you haven't done it yet.  You gotta be in it to win it! Lol


So, I will see you all later, round at Lisa's place.

***

I'll leave you with the little words of wisdom.

See you back here on Monday.

TTFN
xxx







4 comments:

  1. With it being Friday 13th it did cross my mind to not go out on the bike today. Glad we did though. Feel so much better afterwards. Love the lives have started again. I don’t always get to see them live due to my shift pattern but always catch up with them. Lisa shows were brilliant as always. Received my new goodies. Just need to put some time aside to have a play. I have to say my highlight is the new glitter card. How fabulous is it. Keep looking at it lol. Looking forward to Lisa’s live tonight. Highlight of the week. Thanks Dawn. Karen Keen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been great to see the lives in the group again. Two fabulous makes this week. So thank you both. I've missed watching the lives and I love to see the older products mixed with the new.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous blog as always Dawn 😘
    I’m so glad we have both yourself and Claire back up and running again with the lives. Your work is so inspirational and I always learn something from both of you each time.
    I look forward to the meet the team in the blog only two of you left and shall be lovely to read.
    Still loving the beautiful quotes and oh so true.
    Thank you Dawn and see you all tonight at 7pm
    Lots of love
    Connie 💜

    ReplyDelete
  4. Went out and survived xx

    ReplyDelete