Wednesday 21 December 2022

WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY

 Morning everyone.

Because the Design Team are taking a break there will be no project for the blog today.

However, I thought I would still drop in and say Hi, just so you know we are all still around if you need us.

I have been able to catch up on all my little odd jobs this week so that the house is tidy and clean.  All the washing and ironing is done and up to date.  Fresh bedding on the bed.  I've even cleaned the windows inside.  Graham does outside but I have said it is a bit on the cold side at the moment! Gosh I am so generous aren't I?

I shall be sample making over the Christmas and New Year period as well as trying to fit in a little bit of pencil drawing.  I am getting withdrawal symptoms since I finished the picture of Sid.

My aim is to draw a picture of my four grandchildren at some point but I'm a way off that yet.  I will get there though, I am determined.  Animals is one thing but people - that's a whole other story. 

Well, I'd best get on and sort tea out for this evening otherwise we won't be eating until late.

So here is my little bit of  wordy inspiration for today.


And on that note, I will see you on Friday.

TTFN
xx



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful words.. hope you take some time for you over the holidays. We will all be here waiting for 2023’s instalment in the Lisa Horton Craft adventure… happy Christmas And New Year xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely words lisa.have a lovely Xmas and new year, and to all your team as well πŸ˜€ xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. My you have been busy Dawn 😜 far too generous lol πŸ˜‚
    It shall be really for you to draw your grandchildren and I’m sure they shall love seeing the finished project.
    Those words are certainly what they say aren’t they? Beautiful
    Enjoy your crafting over the festive Dawn I’m looking forward to getting back into it all after Christmas. 😘
    Take care and enjoy the festive
    Merry Christmas Dawn
    Lots of love
    Connie πŸ’œ

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been a busy bee. Happy Christmas and happy crafting over the festive period. I hope your patient recovers from the chest infection soon - Paula P xx

    ReplyDelete