Wednesday 28 December 2022

WEDNESDAY - WONDERFUL SALE

Morning all

I hope you are all enjoying the Festive Season with your loved ones and friends?

I had a fabulous Boxing Day with my gorgeous Grandchildren. As they get older the presents get smaller but sadly the price tag doesn't.  Fortunately, they are good kids and are always happy with whatever they get.  I always try and get them things they have asked for and then add in a few little extra treats.

I wanted to do the boys a treat box this year - you know, the things that they love but that Mum can't afford at the moment, what with the cost of everything.  Well, you should have seen their faces!!  Carter (the oldest) said "Mummy, is this why you wanted to know what our favourite treats were?" - No flies on Carter! Lol

I sent them all letters "from Santa" before Christmas telling them that they were on Santa's Nice list but Carter's was late arriving - I think I mentioned this to you previously, but hoorah, it arrived on Christmas Eve, so still in time for him to know he was on the Nice List, rather than the naughty list which is where he thought he was.  Poor Kid.  Thanks Royal Fail!!

***

So, today Lisa is on Create and Craft with an amazing sale show.

She is on with the lovely Charlie Hopkins so it will be a fabulous show.

  If there were things you missed out on and you wished you had bought, well if they are in the show, now is the time to buy them as you won't see them at these prices again.

I think also, that a lot of these items will not be returning, so it will be a case of "when it is gone, it is gone!"

Show times: 4pm, 8pm today and 8am tomorrow.

If you want to get ahead of the game, click the icon above, go to the TV Schedule, look for today's date and scroll down to 4pm and click "In this show" to see what is on and what fabulous sale prices there are.

Hope you all manage to grab a bargain. 🙏🙏

***
Finally, my words of wisdom for today.

And on that note my lovelies, I will see you on Friday.

TTFN
xxx




2 comments:

  1. Fabulous blog again Dawn. Poor Carter awaiting his letter. I’m so pleased he received it before the big day. 🤗
    My orders been in a while for those wonderful items that are on sale today. Simply fabulous deals everyone go for what ever you want like Dawn said you may not see them again.
    Looking forward to the shows
    Enjoy ladies and gents
    Lots of love Connie 💜

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so pleased you had a brilliant Boxing Day. Seeing children's faces when they open their presents is what it's all about isn't it. You asked on a previous blog if we did any other crafts Dawn. Well this year I sewed Christmas crackers and machine embroidered family member's names on each one. The down side was I had to find jokes and little pressies to put in the cardboard middle but I did manage it. It was lovely to see them appreciate my handiwork and, if they don't want to fill them again in future they've all got a placemat for future Christmas meals. Any way enjoy the rest of the week and a Happy New year to you and yours. Liz Castle xx

    ReplyDelete