Friday 30 December 2022

FABULOUS FRIDAY

Good morning friends

Well, this is the last blog I shall write this year.  I can't believe we are approaching the end of yet another year can you?

As a child, time seemed to drag (other than the 6 week school holiday that is! Lol).  It seemed ages to wait from one Christmas to another.  These days however, we seem to hurtle at full speed from one Christmas to the next and the year in between seems to go sooooo fast don't you think?

What a year though!

I mean, we celebrated our Queen's Platinum Jubilee when she had tea with Paddington Bear, had three Prime Ministers in the space of two months, then we sadly lost our dear Queen Elizabeth II, we gained a new King Charles III and a new Prince & Princess of Wales - that was all a bit of a whirlwind wasn't it? 

As if that wasn't enough we had a fabulous year with Lisa Horton Crafts didn't we?

So many fabulous releases to celebrate, Lisa becoming DESIGNER OF THE YEAR! and being awarded MOST INSPIRING BLOG - now there were two massive achievements to be proud of.  I mean I always thought Lisa deserved the accolade of Designer of the Year but for us to also win Most Inspiring Blog too, well that was fabulous.

I don't know about you but I am in awe of Lisa.  She sits in her office day after day coming up with such beautiful designs and the finished articles are not only stunning but also a joy to work with.  I can honestly say that since becoming part of the Lisa Horton Design Team my life has been enriched beyond measure.  Not only do I get the pleasure of creating samples to be shown on TV, I am also able to bring you live demo's through social media and on top of that I have "met" so many wonderful people through the Crafting with Lisa Horton Facebook group too.  I have also found people who have become some of my very best friends and will be friends forever.  What could be better?

*** 

I have seen so many comments in the group saying how lost people felt last Friday with no live. It did tickle me - especially the fact that husbands are now asking why there is no live on Friday! Hilarious.

So, to round off this year, (and put all those husbands minds at rest), Lisa will be live in the group tonight at 7pm as usual.


Remember there are several ways you can watch:

Lisa Horton Crafts on You Tube - always the best option

Lisa Horton Crafts on Facebook

Crafting with Lisa Horton Group on Facebook

and of course

the Front page of Lisa's website.

So, I shall see you over at Lisa's place at 7pm sharp.

***

All that remains for me to say is...

Thank you, on behalf of Lisa, Danny, Lily (not forgetting Miss Prudence), the Design Team and myself for all of your fabulous support and we all hope you will continue to join us for more fabulous products and fun in 2023.  

Whatever you choose to do on New Year's Eve, enjoy yourselves, stay safe, look after one another and see you Next Year.

***

I'll leave you with some Words of Wisdom:


TTFN
xxx



17 comments:

  1. Thanks for the blog Dawn. I'm also enjoying the 'Words of Wisdom'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy reading the blog and look forward to your demos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog post Dawn brenda lyons

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent Blog to keep up with Lisa Hortons crafty goodies, but also the excellent links for the demonstrations. Happy 2023 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the Blog Dawn. Thanks also to Lisa and Danny ... and I'm glad Lisa is back this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the blog, I really enjoy the words of wisdom. Liz kelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. I look forward to reading the blog and all the demo's, and certainly can't wait for Friday nights with Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year Dawn to you and of course all the DT, not forgetting Lisa, Danny and Lily. It certainly has been a whirlwind year. Not such a happy ending to mine but such is life. I've learnt alot from all of you, so thank you. My husband has just gone home with a load of worktop as his gift to me was to revamp my craft room. Now that's exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know what you mean about time flying by. I’m not sure if it’s my age or the planet spinning faster lol. Bit of both I guess.
    I can honestly say before Lisa came along with her fabulous designs and ideas my crafting to be quite honest, was boring. Same old things coming out. Lisa is a breath of fresh air.
    All the support from yourself and the rest of the DT keeps me so inspired.
    I was one of the ones a bit lost without the live last Friday but Lisa and her family fully deserve a break as well. Needless to say I can’t wait for tonight. So exciting.
    I’ve kept some money back so can’t wait to see what’s coming next. Thank you again Dawn for taking the time to write this blog for us. Karen Keen xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Dawn for the blog and your inspiring demonstration. I have only started using Lisa’s products the last 6 months and what a change this has made. I still have some kits, card stock and toppers to use up but creating something from scratch has broadened my horizons. Thank you and I look forward to 2023

    ReplyDelete
  11. it is hard to believe this year is almost over. I have enjoyed reading the blog and your demos and of course Lisa's Friday night lives which is afternoon for me!! Being a part of this group I have also made some great UK friends and got to meet some of them..Su Peachy you are the best!! Hugs, Kathy Glaze

    ReplyDelete
  12. I enjoyed the blog, and my comment is I wish you all a happy healthy 2023 and lots of crafting time. Anne Whitfield

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for all your blogs and demos Dawn. The blogs are always a great read. (Looking forward to Lisa's live later.) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thankyou Dawn
    Yes how lucky we are to be apart of Lisa's group.l can't wait to see what else she comes up with in 2023 xThankyou love Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thankyou for all the amazing demos. I'm fairly new to Lisa and looking forward to some beautiful crafting next year. Take care . Heather Butcher x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wishing the whole Lisa Horton team a very happy New Year! Thank you all for the amazing inspirational tutorials you give us all and look forward to lots more exciting products and ideas from you all in 2023 ! Regards Sandy Scott

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for all your hard work this year and look forward to seeing more of in 2023. Happy new year. Trudy A xx

    ReplyDelete