Friday 9 December 2022

FABULOUS FRIDAY

Good Friday morning to you all.

Oh my word, how cold has it been these past few days eh?

I know they said that the weather was unseasonably warm leading up to this week but gosh, it certainly brings you down to earth with a bump when the temperature drops quite so dramatically doesn't it?

Today is quite a special day in the land of Lisa Horton Crafts - as today is Danny's birthday.

So, please join me in wishing the Best Packer in the Business a very very happy birthday.


Well, I just did! Lol (I do love Morgan Freeman.)

***

If you missed Claire's live on Tuesday, here is the link to the edited version on our You Tube channel.

And, if you missed my live yesterday, then here is the link to the edited version also on our You Tube channel.
I do love mixing and matching Lisa's products like this.  It just makes you realise how versatile everything is doesn't it?

***

Remember, it being Friday that means our lovely Lisa will  be live tonight at 7pm.
This week she is doing a bit of watercolouring with you all.

Did you see the fabulous offers she put on the website.  I think they are just awesome offers.  All that lushness for those prices!! Phenomenal!
Here are the links in case you haven't seen them yet.
Just click on the pics.

 

Now I think the plan is to use one set this week and one set next week but then again I could be wrong! Lol. 

Remember there are several ways you can watch tonight:



or


Now you have no excuses to miss it!  

I hope you have remembered to go and comment on the video Lisa asked you to comment on throughout the week to be in with a chance of winning a prize.
Here's the link in case you haven't done it yet!  Ssssshhhh don't tell Lisa I helped you out. Lol


Remember to like and share the live tonight - not into our group please otherwise it floods the wall.  We need you to share far and wide anywhere you can.  Don't go getting into trouble though, we don't want that.

Ok folks, that's my lot for this week.
See you at 7pm at Lisa's place.

TTFN
xx











 

2 comments:

  1. Ooh Happy Birthday to Danny! Have seen/caught up with all the 'lives' this week and they're really worth a watch for anyone who's not yet seen them. Looking forward to seeing Lisa tonight - probably not crafting along with her but will be taking in all the hints and tips. Su Robson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flipping freezing Dawn🥶...brrrwas warmer and cosier in our caravan . Many Happy returns to Danny🎂🍺
    Looking forward to tonight.
    Katherine

    ReplyDelete