Monday 3 October 2022

MONDAY MUSINGS

 Good morning lovely people.

I hope you all had a fabulous weekend doing things that make you all happy.

So, in my live last week I said that I was looking at a new feature for this little old blog.

Well today is the day to...................

MEET THE TEAM

Well, not all the team in one go - that wouldn't be much of a feature now would it? Lol.

I have given the Design Team (including Lisa) a list of questions - just for fun questions you understand, nothing too serious - this is just a fun way to get to know a little bit about each of our wonderful DT members.

Now it would only be right and fitting to start with the Boss don't you think?

Okay, lovely Lisa Horton is going to start the ball rolling for us, so let's get on with it shall we?


What did you want to be when you were at school?
I wanted to be a window dresser, but I needed to study French, of all things!  I struggle with English lol

How many jobs did you have before you found your Dream job?
Too many to mention, as I was a "temp" in London for many years, so an awful lot of jobs,  I have to confess.

Chinese or Indian
Mmmm, takeaway it would be Indian.  If a restaurant, Chinese!

Fish and Chips or Pizza
Fish and Chips

Surf or turf
Probably turf, but to be fair I only really eat Chicken and a Spaghetti Bolognese in the Turf department

Dogs or cats
Now there's a daft question! CATS of course!

Sport or not
Errrr.... or not.

Music whilst crafting or not
Netflix for me.

Favourite film genre
Crime/Thriller

Favourite music genre
Pop/Rock

What is your MOST favourite LHC product
That is like asking me to choose my favourite child (even though I only have 1) lol
But probably I would say, my Embossing folder & stencil combo with the Ulti-Mate

What is your dream for the future.
A bit cheesy, but to be happy, healthy and work hard to provide a stable future for my daughter.

Well, who knew that Lisa liked Cats??  😂😂😂
See I told you it was just a bit of fun.  A little insight into each of our DT members.

This week's calendar for you:

Monday I will be live in the Crafting with Lisa Horton Group at 1pm and this week we are doing backgrounds!

Tuesday Claire will be live in the Crafting with Lisa Horton Group at 11am and I know she will be using the fabulous Fir Trees.

Wednesday is Project Day on the Blog - it's a good 'un!

Thursday I will be live in the Crafting with Lisa Horton Group at 10am

Friday our lovely Lisa will be live at 7pm as usual.  
I think she is doing a demo this week with the new product going to TV on 10th/11th October which is of course Monday and Tuesday next week.
You can watch Lisa's lives on her Business Page - Lisa Horton Crafts or you can watch via our You Tube channel or you can watch in the Crafting with Lisa Horton group as the live is always shared into the group.

So there you go then, a bit of an insight into our lovely Lisa and a schedule of what's going on this week in the world of Lisa Horton Crafts.

Thanks for popping in and I'll see you back here on Wednesday for a brilliant project.

TTFN
xx

34 comments:

  1. I love your question and answer blog Dawn. You make a great job if the blog and I enjoy reading them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great start to the new features on the blog, a busy week ahead for you all, have a great week. E Bennett

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting and great read more please

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog today Dawn, lovely start to a fab week, looking forward to your live this afternoon 🥰 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You write a terrific blog Dawn and profiling LH team members is a great idea. Looking forward to another great crafty week. Xx Liz C

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous blog Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can’t find where to comment while watching the blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I am going to enjoy these if I can find how to access them - help please

    ReplyDelete
  9. I now know how to watch thanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. I enjoyed reading about Lisa’s likes etc, I’m glad she isn’t temping anymore but my bank manager isn’t lol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. I think there are many unhappy bank managers up and down the country!

      Delete
  11. Great idea to give us a little 'snapshot' of the DT members....who's going to question you Dawn? Lol! Su Robson

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol Su. I shall be answering exactly the same questions. 😉

      Delete
  12. Wonderful idea to put the fun questions to the Design Team members and we would never know Lisa likes cats 🤣🤣
    Always a fabulous blog. I always enjoy the read. You all have such a busy week ahead. I always look forward to and seeing the lives with lots of information and inspiration. I also love seeing the Wednesday project of the day. It’s all going on. May I take this opportunity to congratulate Lisa and all of you we now have 11k in our group. How fantastic is that! Well done 👏 👏👏👏
    Lots of love
    Connie 💜

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another great read Dawn, good question from Su Robson in her comment 😉
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great blog post. Xx Su xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your new look Blog Dawn
    Super idea to introduce the Design Team
    We get to know more about them this way
    Lisa is the best crafter out there and everything she produces is fabulous
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Christine. Nice to have a bit of fun isn't it? 😁

      Delete
  16. Love this getting to know the design team xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Excellent blog..enjoyed reading...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Really enjoyed this blog. Getting to know the team is an excellent idea. Looking forward to the next one. love Julie

    ReplyDelete